Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cancel profile edit shows wrong profile
If I go to my profile page, click 'edit' next to clan information, then click 'cancel', my profile text is replaced with another user's. Yesterday it was a different user than it was today. This seems to be a display/retrieval error only, as when I refresh my profile is fine again.

I tried:

- Use case mentioned above.
- Edited text, saved it, then edited it again and cancelled. Behavior above occurred.
- Repeating the bug about 16 hours after I found it. A different user's profile was displayed, as mentioned above. (I didn't initially realize it was displaying a profile.)

Browser is Safari on OSX10.7.
Page is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage
If I go to my profile page, click 'edit' next to clan information, then click 'cancel', my profile text is replaced with another user's. Yesterday it was a different user than it was today. This seems to be a display/retrieval error only, as when I refresh my profile is fine again.

I tried:

- Use case mentioned above.
- Edited text, saved it, then edited it again and cancelled. Behavior above occurred.
- Repeating the bug about 16 hours after I found it. A different user's profile was displayed, as mentioned above. (I didn't initially realize it was displaying a profile.)

Browser is Safari on OSX10.7.
Page is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage
We have this bug entered in our internal database - thanks!
We have this bug entered in our internal database - thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
cheers :) Did I just miss it on the 'known bugs' topic or is it not there?
cheers :) Did I just miss it on the 'known bugs' topic or is it not there?
I have now added it to the Known Issues sticky up top :)
I have now added it to the Known Issues sticky up top :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer