Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66
[quote name="Niharike" date=2015-04-30 14:55:47] Can there be a clarification on themed vs holiday apparel? @Aequorin [/quote] [br] @Niharike [b]Themed apparel[/b] is apparel like the sashes and armbands. The item and placement is similar across all dragons for that holiday season. [b]Holiday apparel[/b] is the unique apparel, ie the Moonglow Thorns, Seashell Mantle, Balloon, etc. The items are incredibly varied and and completely different for each holiday.
Niharike wrote on 2015-04-30:
Can there be a clarification on themed vs holiday apparel? @Aequorin

@Niharike

Themed apparel is apparel like the sashes and armbands. The item and placement is similar across all dragons for that holiday season.

Holiday apparel is the unique apparel, ie the Moonglow Thorns, Seashell Mantle, Balloon, etc. The items are incredibly varied and and completely different for each holiday.
I'm excited for that crossroads update! Though I'm not sure I like the look of glimmer just yet... who knows, maybe it'll grow on me?

Also: SKYDANCERS YEAHHHH
I'm excited for that crossroads update! Though I'm not sure I like the look of glimmer just yet... who knows, maybe it'll grow on me?

Also: SKYDANCERS YEAHHHH
[quote name="Clocks" date=2015-04-30 14:47:15] Great update! Glimmer looks cool, but I'm a bit sad that it's not as flashy as circuit for a gem gene. (Since it's basically a shiny UB.) I also really wish that one of the options had been "everything should retire," because that's how I feel. [/quote] I agree ^ Because if themed apparel is not retired, then why go waste the holiday currency on something thats going to come back again? I would much prefer recolors than unretired holiday and themed apparel
Clocks wrote on 2015-04-30:
Great update!

Glimmer looks cool, but I'm a bit sad that it's not as flashy as circuit for a gem gene. (Since it's basically a shiny UB.)

I also really wish that one of the options had been "everything should retire," because that's how I feel.
I agree ^

Because if themed apparel is not retired, then why go waste the holiday currency on something thats going to come back again? I would much prefer recolors than unretired holiday and themed apparel
Can't wait for the crossroad feature c:
Can't wait for the crossroad feature c:
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
Ohh man that glimmer gene! Looks like it can go with iridescent/shimmer and crystal/facet! That and the piebald and paint genes...ohh I have someone that I've been waiting to gene for a while now!

Also congrats to the MVPS!
Ohh man that glimmer gene! Looks like it can go with iridescent/shimmer and crystal/facet! That and the piebald and paint genes...ohh I have someone that I've been waiting to gene for a while now!

Also congrats to the MVPS!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
What a wonderful update!

I look forwards to the crossroads update and the new fairgrounds game! Way excited for the new genes and updates.

Congratulations to the MVP's!
What a wonderful update!

I look forwards to the crossroads update and the new fairgrounds game! Way excited for the new genes and updates.

Congratulations to the MVP's!
SKYDANCER LORE YESSSS
SKYDANCER LORE YESSSS
218c07bf1ddf9df8c8419ae2b265f377d600f1e0.jpg
@Aequorin
Thanks for the update! Although, maybe you should consider adding "everything should be retired" to the vote. A lot of people agree that returning bears was a mistake and we really need more rare-ish items in this game.
@Aequorin
Thanks for the update! Although, maybe you should consider adding "everything should be retired" to the vote. A lot of people agree that returning bears was a mistake and we really need more rare-ish items in this game.
KmnIjfw.png
I love how subtle that new gene is! I'm a sucker for belly as it is, but sparkly bellies? Yessss!
I love how subtle that new gene is! I'm a sucker for belly as it is, but sparkly bellies? Yessss!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I was thinking just the other day "I love crystal and I love underbelly, but sometimes the underbelly looks a little dull compared to the crystal." This is absolutely PERFECT. It will probably be my next favourite gene to be honest.
I was thinking just the other day "I love crystal and I love underbelly, but sometimes the underbelly looks a little dull compared to the crystal." This is absolutely PERFECT. It will probably be my next favourite gene to be honest.
fuddlestars_500x_sig.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66