Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum freezing
I'm a new member, so naturally I'm trying to level up my dragons as much as possible in the Coliseum. however, I've noticed that the Coliseum will suddenly freeze at the beginning/end of a turn, and it takes anywhere from 5 seconds to a full minute to start up again.
there have been times where the Coliseum has just stopped working altogether, usually in the middle of a battle. I wasn't having that much of a problem until just recently, when it has frozen at the end of my last three battles in the Scorched Forest (the highest level place I can go to), leaving me without loot or EXP.
it's really frustrating, because I think it counts me navigating away from the frozen screen as a loss or fleeing... that and I'm not getting the EXP my dragons need. I'm running the latest version of Chrome on Windows 7.
I'm a new member, so naturally I'm trying to level up my dragons as much as possible in the Coliseum. however, I've noticed that the Coliseum will suddenly freeze at the beginning/end of a turn, and it takes anywhere from 5 seconds to a full minute to start up again.
there have been times where the Coliseum has just stopped working altogether, usually in the middle of a battle. I wasn't having that much of a problem until just recently, when it has frozen at the end of my last three battles in the Scorched Forest (the highest level place I can go to), leaving me without loot or EXP.
it's really frustrating, because I think it counts me navigating away from the frozen screen as a loss or fleeing... that and I'm not getting the EXP my dragons need. I'm running the latest version of Chrome on Windows 7.
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
Hello!

The delayed response after an action is not actually a bug, but entirely based on the latency of the server and your computer talking to one another; sometimes, during high volume, this will occur. As for it hanging up entirely, we have a tracking thread on that here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17943&p=mb

Thanks for your report!
Hello!

The delayed response after an action is not actually a bug, but entirely based on the latency of the server and your computer talking to one another; sometimes, during high volume, this will occur. As for it hanging up entirely, we have a tracking thread on that here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17943&p=mb

Thanks for your report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer