Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw keeps crashing.
Exactly as the title says. I'll be in the middle of a puzzle (Easy Mode, but I'm sure it happens with other levels) and the screen just...vanishes. The music keeps playing, but the puzzle is gone. It's happened several times today.
Exactly as the title says. I'll be in the middle of a puzzle (Easy Mode, but I'm sure it happens with other levels) and the screen just...vanishes. The music keeps playing, but the puzzle is gone. It's happened several times today.
I have the same thing happen, I get around 15-20 seconds into the puzzle, have moved a few pieces then suddenly the game vanishes and I'm left with a white page where it should be (also on Easy mode). I'm using Firefox but it's happened on Chrome as well. I run a Linux OS.
I have the same thing happen, I get around 15-20 seconds into the puzzle, have moved a few pieces then suddenly the game vanishes and I'm left with a white page where it should be (also on Easy mode). I'm using Firefox but it's happened on Chrome as well. I run a Linux OS.
It's happened to me, too, on Hard Mode. Usually right after I start feeling like I've gotten a lot done....
It's happened to me, too, on Hard Mode. Usually right after I start feeling like I've gotten a lot done....
iiOPF3M.png
I'm also getting this but mine comes with an error telling me to check my internet connection and firewall.
I'm also getting this but mine comes with an error telling me to check my internet connection and firewall.
This happens for me too from time to time, either soon after I start or a bit later but never after I'm halfway done. I've been playing Easy puzzles and I'm using Firefox.
This happens for me too from time to time, either soon after I start or a bit later but never after I'm halfway done. I've been playing Easy puzzles and I'm using Firefox.
e2e9.png
@Thrage added in a message any time your computer loses connection to the game server, so that any time the game abruptly ended, you weren't left wondering why. He's constantly pouring over code and his options to help reduce this problem as much as possible, unfortunately, some users are going to have a difficult time on certain computers/network connection/browser set-ups.

Web development is an unforgiving beast! Thank you for the reports -- from this point forward, please add them to the sticky post at the top of the forum so we can reduce the number of new threads. Thank you!
@Thrage added in a message any time your computer loses connection to the game server, so that any time the game abruptly ended, you weren't left wondering why. He's constantly pouring over code and his options to help reduce this problem as much as possible, unfortunately, some users are going to have a difficult time on certain computers/network connection/browser set-ups.

Web development is an unforgiving beast! Thank you for the reports -- from this point forward, please add them to the sticky post at the top of the forum so we can reduce the number of new threads. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer