Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Empyrisan's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Confectionary | @Gelly | @Fujo
Thank you all! Send me a PM or email at empyrisan@ymail.com with references and I'll give you a price quote!

@Svae
That's alright, I do appreciate the interest! I'll ping you again when I'm able to take on more commissions!
@Confectionary | @Gelly | @Fujo
Thank you all! Send me a PM or email at empyrisan@ymail.com with references and I'll give you a price quote!

@Svae
That's alright, I do appreciate the interest! I'll ping you again when I'm able to take on more commissions!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
@Empyrisan Thanks! :)
@Empyrisan Thanks! :)
@Empyrisan Thank you for the ping! :D

I'd like to stay on the ping list for when the medium/large slots open up in May, if that's ok! :3
@Empyrisan Thank you for the ping! :D

I'd like to stay on the ping list for when the medium/large slots open up in May, if that's ok! :3
Ex5pnCI.png
@Empyrisan
Aww, looks like I missed it? Thanks for the ping anyway! Please keep me on the list for all types of commissions. ^^ I'll snag one eventually!

EDIT: Oops, looks like you may have slots open? o: If you do, I'll definitely take a headshot.
@Empyrisan
Aww, looks like I missed it? Thanks for the ping anyway! Please keep me on the list for all types of commissions. ^^ I'll snag one eventually!

EDIT: Oops, looks like you may have slots open? o: If you do, I'll definitely take a headshot.
@Claudea
No problem at all! Thank you for the interest! c:

@Sitka
Yep, I still have two slots open! Send me a PM or an email to empyrisan@ymail with references and we'll carry on from there. c:
@Claudea
No problem at all! Thank you for the interest! c:

@Sitka
Yep, I still have two slots open! Send me a PM or an email to empyrisan@ymail with references and we'll carry on from there. c:
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I am currently open for one more slot for a "Simple Character Bust" commission! First come, first served!
I am currently open for one more slot for a "Simple Character Bust" commission! First come, first served!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
@Empyrisan I'd like to get on the ping list for medium character portraits, if I can!
@Empyrisan I'd like to get on the ping list for medium character portraits, if I can!
[quote][center][b]UPDATE: 2015 / 5 / 18[/b] Hello again! I'm currently taking some commission slots again! Take a look at the main post for updated details! I've also added a commission form at the bottom of the main post. Please fill it out and send it in a PM if you are interested! I'm accepting [b]"Large Character Portrait"[/b] and [b]"Medium Character Portrait"[/b] commissions. If you want a non-FR character drawn for this commission, I will ONLY accept real-life currency! [b]4 Slots Open for "Medium Portraits" and 1 Slot Open for "Large Portraits."[/b] If you wish to be removed from the pinglist, send me a PM about it! Thank you for reading! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [b]Pinglist[/b] @benalene | @Svae | @Sylvarant | @Gelly | @Founder | @Sitka | @Kiriati | @alduin | @Lix @Zolaine | @Claudea | @subobo | @Ereb | @Eya | @packook | @Snaphance | @Krin | @steampunklayhr | @prolixity [/center] [/quote][b][/b]
Quote:
UPDATE: 2015 / 5 / 18

Hello again! I'm currently taking some commission slots again! Take a look at the main post for updated details! I've also added a commission form at the bottom of the main post. Please fill it out and send it in a PM if you are interested!

I'm accepting "Large Character Portrait" and "Medium Character Portrait" commissions. If you want a non-FR character drawn for this commission, I will ONLY accept real-life currency!

4 Slots Open for "Medium Portraits" and 1 Slot Open for "Large Portraits."

If you wish to be removed from the pinglist, send me a PM about it!

Thank you for reading!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pinglist
@benalene | @Svae | @Sylvarant | @Gelly | @Founder | @Sitka | @Kiriati | @alduin | @Lix @Zolaine | @Claudea | @subobo | @Ereb | @Eya | @packook | @Snaphance | @Krin | @steampunklayhr | @prolixity
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
@empyrisan oh oh put me down for a medium slot please! I'm at work but I can get you the details later today, but I want a slot! :D
@empyrisan oh oh put me down for a medium slot please! I'm at work but I can get you the details later today, but I want a slot! :D
Ex5pnCI.png
@Empyrisan

Actually, I want a large slot too, if that's still open!
@Empyrisan

Actually, I want a large slot too, if that's still open!
Ex5pnCI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8