Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 161
I have about 85,000 treasure at the moment yet when I logged in today I got the 200,000 treasure achievement when I know I have had nowhere near that amount, ever. I also got the 100,000 treasure achievement before the 50,000 one.
I have about 85,000 treasure at the moment yet when I logged in today I got the 200,000 treasure achievement when I know I have had nowhere near that amount, ever. I also got the 100,000 treasure achievement before the 50,000 one.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
Have not received the Achievement for 3 combos in Shock Switch. I have made 3 combos several times and my highest is 6.
Have not received the Achievement for 3 combos in Shock Switch. I have made 3 combos several times and my highest is 6.
neonnightlights%20UrbanSidhe_zpswtks60tr.png
haven't received the achievement for the chess thing yet
haven't received the achievement for the chess thing yet
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I haven't received the achievement "Worth Something Someday". :C
I haven't received the achievement "Worth Something Someday". :C
Hello everyone,

while I have earned a lot of treasure, my achievements don't show anything about it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6wkddiydzyy2cc/achievements.PNG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7maoblq4sm6f07/treasure.PNG?dl=0

Same with the achievement Embracing Diversity even if I have all of the starter breed dragons in my lair.

Hello everyone,

while I have earned a lot of treasure, my achievements don't show anything about it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6wkddiydzyy2cc/achievements.PNG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7maoblq4sm6f07/treasure.PNG?dl=0

Same with the achievement Embracing Diversity even if I have all of the starter breed dragons in my lair.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I got tired of searching each page - quit around 20something. I may be misinterpreting the rules for Honor Guard, but I have successfully Guarded a teammate well over 20 times (while Anticipate is active) but no award. Do the 20 times have to be in the same battle??
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I got tired of searching each page - quit around 20something. I may be misinterpreting the rules for Honor Guard, but I have successfully Guarded a teammate well over 20 times (while Anticipate is active) but no award. Do the 20 times have to be in the same battle??
My Achievement percent for Gathering is stuck on 25% but I earned everything there.
My Achievement percent for Gathering is stuck on 25% but I earned everything there.
I am 9+ hours ahead FlightRising.
stamp_beastkeeper.png stamp_dragon_cave.png stamp_eldemore.png stamp_sylestia.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
As many reports here, Embracing Diversity is one I've tried for a few times. I've waited up to a week with nothing before. Tried again today to see if anything changed—nothing.

The Shock Switch achievement has also never worked for me and I've had 3+ combos multiple times over the past few months.
As many reports here, Embracing Diversity is one I've tried for a few times. I've waited up to a week with nothing before. Tried again today to see if anything changed—nothing.

The Shock Switch achievement has also never worked for me and I've had 3+ combos multiple times over the past few months.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
I am missing Embracing Diversity, Chain of Fools, Checkmate!, and the treasure achievements. I have been trying to get Embracing Diversity for a week now, with no luck.
I am missing Embracing Diversity, Chain of Fools, Checkmate!, and the treasure achievements. I have been trying to get Embracing Diversity for a week now, with no luck.
kY5nwhE.png
Hi,

Sorry to bother with this. I've been missing Checkmate! (for about a day or so) and 100,000 treasure (a few daysish total).

I've been having a great time though. :)

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry to bother with this. I've been missing Checkmate! (for about a day or so) and 100,000 treasure (a few daysish total).

I've been having a great time though. :)

Thank you.

1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 161