Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] all sold
1 2 3 4
@Sugiliite
(did you change your name? xD idk)

It has now been 1 month since I put this on hold for you. I am giving you another few days to respond, and then if I hear nothing, I'm putting it back up for sale. Sorry ^^; I'm willing to wait, but it's kinda been a long time now.... ;;

Please let me know.
@Sugiliite
(did you change your name? xD idk)

It has now been 1 month since I put this on hold for you. I am giving you another few days to respond, and then if I hear nothing, I'm putting it back up for sale. Sorry ^^; I'm willing to wait, but it's kinda been a long time now.... ;;

Please let me know.
.#166 on Aywas.
> pesh-tigo on tumblr
@Sugiliite - Because you haven't replied to me, this is now back up for sale. Sorry! All the best~

Twice-Dyed Cowl is now back up for sale!
@Sugiliite - Because you haven't replied to me, this is now back up for sale. Sorry! All the best~

Twice-Dyed Cowl is now back up for sale!
.#166 on Aywas.
> pesh-tigo on tumblr
@Pesh Too bad about that hold falling through :c
I can 100% understand if you're not interested in doing a payment plan/hold again, but if you are, I'm very interested in buying the cowl on a payment plan!
if you'd like you can have my main tumblr, I'm on it every day so it's a measure of accountability.
I'm good to put in a deposit and check in every week with a payment, and to pay completely within a timeframe of two months, how does that sound?
@Pesh Too bad about that hold falling through :c
I can 100% understand if you're not interested in doing a payment plan/hold again, but if you are, I'm very interested in buying the cowl on a payment plan!
if you'd like you can have my main tumblr, I'm on it every day so it's a measure of accountability.
I'm good to put in a deposit and check in every week with a payment, and to pay completely within a timeframe of two months, how does that sound?
they/them pronouns
@NivMizzet - Ahh, I'm really really sorry x_x; I'm a dolt and I forgot to update this. I actually sold the cowl overnight, but since I'm not active on here anymore it slipped my mind to pop back in and edit this post. ^^; I apologize! Thank you for your interest, however, and best of luck to you in purchasing one <3

Again, so sorry! I'll go update the thread's front page.
@NivMizzet - Ahh, I'm really really sorry x_x; I'm a dolt and I forgot to update this. I actually sold the cowl overnight, but since I'm not active on here anymore it slipped my mind to pop back in and edit this post. ^^; I apologize! Thank you for your interest, however, and best of luck to you in purchasing one <3

Again, so sorry! I'll go update the thread's front page.
.#166 on Aywas.
> pesh-tigo on tumblr
@Pesh no worries! I saw this was a few pages back so I guessed that it might have sold, thanks for the quick response ^u^
@Pesh no worries! I saw this was a few pages back so I guessed that it might have sold, thanks for the quick response ^u^
they/them pronouns
1 2 3 4