Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
@lillylover89 I can't say for sure, but I think it has to do with server capacity, and system updates. I like the idea of registration windows, myself.....my niece showed me this site, and I waited anxiously for the next reg window...I think it made it more special for me...like an exclusive club.

Also, it helps the flights prepare to shower their new folks with welcome gifts....rather than someone joining and going unnoticed.

Welcome to you! My niece is in Nature, too....
@lillylover89 I can't say for sure, but I think it has to do with server capacity, and system updates. I like the idea of registration windows, myself.....my niece showed me this site, and I waited anxiously for the next reg window...I think it made it more special for me...like an exclusive club.

Also, it helps the flights prepare to shower their new folks with welcome gifts....rather than someone joining and going unnoticed.

Welcome to you! My niece is in Nature, too....
PyeohlG.png
I hope for one day I will also give away my unwanted dragons to the new players of the next registeration window and know how i felt that day :)
I hope for one day I will also give away my unwanted dragons to the new players of the next registeration window and know how i felt that day :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o2FKJUU.png
[img]https:://41.media.tumblr.com/e84652cae15ae86bcc7b13f49324b819/tumblr_n mki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes i have to agree, the closed join are a tiny bit better
Surely not all can join when they wish... But it's fair enought for recive this warm welcome plus others offer themself for some help
Yes i have to agree, the closed join are a tiny bit better
Surely not all can join when they wish... But it's fair enought for recive this warm welcome plus others offer themself for some help
So glad that my friend reminded me about the recent registration window opening.
I would have hated to miss out again, haha.
Loving it so far, and such a warm welcome!
So glad that my friend reminded me about the recent registration window opening.
I would have hated to miss out again, haha.
Loving it so far, and such a warm welcome!
I'm also glad to have gotten in during the window. I waited and waited and somehow missed the last one but I made it in this time!
I'm also glad to have gotten in during the window. I waited and waited and somehow missed the last one but I made it in this time!
YES! I made it here. This makes me so happy that I was able to join. I even made a litle event on my phone so I wouldnt forget XD

But im glad to be here and I had my first set of hatchlings hatch out today.
YES! I made it here. This makes me so happy that I was able to join. I even made a litle event on my phone so I wouldnt forget XD

But im glad to be here and I had my first set of hatchlings hatch out today.
@Mayana
what is that star and what does it do it's pretty cool
@Mayana
what is that star and what does it do it's pretty cool
Sup.
Sup.
raffle.png
Welcome newbies :D lol this post is a little late
Welcome newbies :D lol this post is a little late
9a2cc6fd-03b6-4dfb-b418-68bad3507357_zps38221288.png
I'm so happy to be here in the world of Flight Rising <3 :D
I'm so happy to be here in the world of Flight Rising <3 :D