Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Curiosity Shop! [GOLDENBEAST!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@aerisonus Hi~! I'm interested in your Sapphire Flourish Belt. The current cheapest one on the AH is 66 G. Going by your ratio, that is equivalent to 34,320 T; but I'm curious to know what your price would be for that one. o: (I would prefer to pay in treasure over gems, but I'll do either payment method.)
@aerisonus Hi~! I'm interested in your Sapphire Flourish Belt. The current cheapest one on the AH is 66 G. Going by your ratio, that is equivalent to 34,320 T; but I'm curious to know what your price would be for that one. o: (I would prefer to pay in treasure over gems, but I'll do either payment method.)
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@silverlanayru

hello there! i'd be willing to cut that down to 28k if you wanted to pay in treasure!
@silverlanayru

hello there! i'd be willing to cut that down to 28k if you wanted to pay in treasure!
@aerisonus That sounds fine to me! I'll send the payment over. ^^
@aerisonus That sounds fine to me! I'll send the payment over. ^^
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@aerisonus

Hello~

I'm interested in your 3 Ambush for 120k deal if it's still available. : D
@aerisonus

Hello~

I'm interested in your 3 Ambush for 120k deal if it's still available. : D
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@aerisonus
I'll trade you a colorburst buttersnake for your ebony filigree breast plate.
@aerisonus
I'll trade you a colorburst buttersnake for your ebony filigree breast plate.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@xanarcah- sure thing! i'll send them over. :3

@rockelle- sounds great to me!
@xanarcah- sure thing! i'll send them over. :3

@rockelle- sounds great to me!
@aerisonus I'm back again. ^^;

I'm interested in your Citrine Flourish Necklace! The current lowest AH price is 24.5kT. What would be your preferred price? owo

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to get one from the MP. Apologies in advance for this post. >.<
@aerisonus I'm back again. ^^;

I'm interested in your Citrine Flourish Necklace! The current lowest AH price is 24.5kT. What would be your preferred price? owo

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to get one from the MP. Apologies in advance for this post. >.<
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@aerisonus Heyyy I'm back! Lightning won dominance, so I should be able to snag a discount underbelly for you sometime this week. :> Here's what you previously said as for price: [quote name="aerisonus" date=2015-04-02 13:47:26] @crimsonwerewolf i know that feeling all too well, heh. well, the lowest ah price is about 380k. i could go 365k? [/quote] Are you still alright with that? Underbelly is usually 150k; which mean on discount it's 127.5k. You can choose what price in that range you'd like me to use towards the lightburst. :> (of course, if you don't want underbelly anymore i can still use just treasure!) Edit: It looks like you're away, so I snagged an underbelly anyways. I figured if you didn't want it, I'd use it myself lol.
@aerisonus Heyyy I'm back! Lightning won dominance, so I should be able to snag a discount underbelly for you sometime this week. :>

Here's what you previously said as for price:
aerisonus wrote on 2015-04-02:
@crimsonwerewolf

i know that feeling all too well, heh. well, the lowest ah price is about 380k. i could go 365k?

Are you still alright with that?
Underbelly is usually 150k; which mean on discount it's 127.5k. You can choose what price in that range you'd like me to use towards the lightburst. :> (of course, if you don't want underbelly anymore i can still use just treasure!)

Edit: It looks like you're away, so I snagged an underbelly anyways. I figured if you didn't want it, I'd use it myself lol.
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@aerisonus how much for the escaping feathered wings?
@aerisonus how much for the escaping feathered wings?
*wavespun

I HATE AUTOCORRECT
*wavespun

I HATE AUTOCORRECT
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19