Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | How's the icon above you?
1 2 3
@Woof
I like how naturally and conveniently the colors match! Wildclaws generally are cool dragons, but with this overall look he's a wonderful representative of his Nature element.
@Woof
I like how naturally and conveniently the colors match! Wildclaws generally are cool dragons, but with this overall look he's a wonderful representative of his Nature element.
@woof

Your icon is pleasing on the eyes and i really like how male wildclaws look as icons.
@woof

Your icon is pleasing on the eyes and i really like how male wildclaws look as icons.
VRqNR3y.png
@Bleed

Your icon is a bit creepy, but enticing at the same time. I like how well the colors go together.
@Bleed

Your icon is a bit creepy, but enticing at the same time. I like how well the colors go together.
@EllieTheAwesome

I love how your icon reminds me of the old, wise grandpa, you know, the one that will play football with you if you ask, but will also tell you a funny story "when I was at your age..." :D I love it!
@EllieTheAwesome

I love how your icon reminds me of the old, wise grandpa, you know, the one that will play football with you if you ask, but will also tell you a funny story "when I was at your age..." :D I love it!
H9klr6C.png
@Mysteriala

To me looks quite mysterious, but at the same time someone who plays bass in a jazz band.
@Mysteriala

To me looks quite mysterious, but at the same time someone who plays bass in a jazz band.
@Jellyparrot

To start I'm just going to say it's not my taste but that doesn't mean there's nothing bad about it. But I do like how the yellow reminds me of those small banana like sweets made of some marshmallow substance that you can get in pick-n-mixes at tuck shops. The slight addition of pink suits it really well. The glasses obviously means that the dragon has a good fashion sense too!
@Jellyparrot

To start I'm just going to say it's not my taste but that doesn't mean there's nothing bad about it. But I do like how the yellow reminds me of those small banana like sweets made of some marshmallow substance that you can get in pick-n-mixes at tuck shops. The slight addition of pink suits it really well. The glasses obviously means that the dragon has a good fashion sense too!
wind_banner.png
Ooh. @Irishwolven

To start, I'm a real fan of canine-like creatures, and your icon looks like a wolf-like-dragon.
Second of all, I like the way the green is put on the dragon.
Finally, the dragon has a very pretty outlook, and I like that its type is Wind.
Ooh. @Irishwolven

To start, I'm a real fan of canine-like creatures, and your icon looks like a wolf-like-dragon.
Second of all, I like the way the green is put on the dragon.
Finally, the dragon has a very pretty outlook, and I like that its type is Wind.
cA1SBSn.png
@cippisweet

I love crystal on pearlcatchers and yours is simply gorgeous! The flower crown was a really nice touch!
@cippisweet

I love crystal on pearlcatchers and yours is simply gorgeous! The flower crown was a really nice touch!
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Riverclan23

I do love blue, and she is so that.
@Riverclan23

I do love blue, and she is so that.
giphy.gif
@kitsara

there's something so eyecatching about that color pallet in her her head feathers against that cool white and green that works in a really wonderful way!
@kitsara

there's something so eyecatching about that color pallet in her her head feathers against that cool white and green that works in a really wonderful way!
1 2 3