Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 161
I've had the runestones in my hoard for a couple days and nothing so far.
I've had the runestones in my hoard for a couple days and nothing so far.
I have the Gladiator 2000 achievement but not the Warrior 1000 achievement as well.

This has been forever :K
I have the Gladiator 2000 achievement but not the Warrior 1000 achievement as well.

This has been forever :K

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
I've had the chess pieces sitting in my hoard for a few weeks and have yet to get the achievement points.

I also just got the last needed sackdoll for the achievement and nothing's happened yet :/
I've had the chess pieces sitting in my hoard for a few weeks and have yet to get the achievement points.

I also just got the last needed sackdoll for the achievement and nothing's happened yet :/
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
I have not gotten my Chess Set one or the Embracing Diversity one, even though I know I have the stuff for them ;; v ;; '''
I have not gotten my Chess Set one or the Embracing Diversity one, even though I know I have the stuff for them ;; v ;; '''
It's been a few weeks and I still don't have Embracing Diversity or Worth Something Someday.

I want to sell this Guardian and Tundra and clear out my Other tab but I can't until I get these achievements.
It's been a few weeks and I still don't have Embracing Diversity or Worth Something Someday.

I want to sell this Guardian and Tundra and clear out my Other tab but I can't until I get these achievements.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I haven't gotten the chess set achievement yet and I've had all the pieces sitting in my hoard for a couple months now...
I haven't gotten the chess set achievement yet and I've had all the pieces sitting in my hoard for a couple months now...
tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo5_100.png BkIPCfy.jpg
I have all the starter dragons in my lair as of yesterday afternoon and haven't gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement. Just a heads up for the record--I haven't been waiting that long yet.
I have all the starter dragons in my lair as of yesterday afternoon and haven't gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement. Just a heads up for the record--I haven't been waiting that long yet.
I've had all the runestones since yesterday morning and the achievement has not completed. Is it normal to take a while?
I've had all the runestones since yesterday morning and the achievement has not completed. Is it normal to take a while?
I know this is a known issue that achievements won't apply immediately sometimes, so will my treasure achievements apply themselves, even when I spent them and no longer have the required amounts?
I know this is a known issue that achievements won't apply immediately sometimes, so will my treasure achievements apply themselves, even when I spent them and no longer have the required amounts?
33otegj.jpg
Still waiting on all treasure achievements. ^^ It's only been a few days for me though.
Still waiting on all treasure achievements. ^^ It's only been a few days for me though.
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 161