Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Animes?
1 2 3 4 5
My favorites would have to be.
Attack on Titan (Even named my Fae dragon after Levi)
Free! (Definitely one of my favs right next to AoT)
Soul Eater (I still need to finish this one, though)
Hetalia (Just something to watch in my free time)
Tokyo Ghoul (Same with Soul Eater, still need to finish)

I've also watched Sword Art Online, Black Butler, Wolf's Rain, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Naruto, Pokémon, and Bleach. And I plan on getting into Kill la Kill, Fullmetal Alchemist, and many other anime shows sometime in the future
My favorites would have to be.
Attack on Titan (Even named my Fae dragon after Levi)
Free! (Definitely one of my favs right next to AoT)
Soul Eater (I still need to finish this one, though)
Hetalia (Just something to watch in my free time)
Tokyo Ghoul (Same with Soul Eater, still need to finish)

I've also watched Sword Art Online, Black Butler, Wolf's Rain, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Naruto, Pokémon, and Bleach. And I plan on getting into Kill la Kill, Fullmetal Alchemist, and many other anime shows sometime in the future
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
All-time favorites:
Fullmetal Alchemist (both series), Black Butler, Code Geass, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Durarara!!, Kara no Kyoukai, Romeo x Juliet, AirTV, Sailor Moon, and Cromartie High School.

Others I love:
Princess Tutu, Tokyo Mew Mew, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Kanon, Fruits Basket, Spice and Wolf, Rozen Maiden, Black Rock Shooter, Free!, Ouran High School Host Club, Wolf's Rain, Soul Eater, xxxHolic, and Death Note.

Though with a lot of them I suggest reading the Manga, Light Novels, or Visual Novels (with a few exceptions, of course). ;)
All-time favorites:
Fullmetal Alchemist (both series), Black Butler, Code Geass, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Durarara!!, Kara no Kyoukai, Romeo x Juliet, AirTV, Sailor Moon, and Cromartie High School.

Others I love:
Princess Tutu, Tokyo Mew Mew, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Kanon, Fruits Basket, Spice and Wolf, Rozen Maiden, Black Rock Shooter, Free!, Ouran High School Host Club, Wolf's Rain, Soul Eater, xxxHolic, and Death Note.

Though with a lot of them I suggest reading the Manga, Light Novels, or Visual Novels (with a few exceptions, of course). ;)
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
My all time favorite anime is probably The Wallflower. Some other I'm fond of would have to be Angel Beats, Durarara!!, Skip beat, xxxholic, Death Note, ghost hunt and Black Butler.
My all time favorite anime is probably The Wallflower. Some other I'm fond of would have to be Angel Beats, Durarara!!, Skip beat, xxxholic, Death Note, ghost hunt and Black Butler.
hunter x hunter, jojo's bizarre adventure (its on the third season and is covering part 3 currently and still airing! but its also an 8 part manga), revolutionary girl utena, zankyou no terror, and psychopass are like..Ultimate faves of mine

other good ones: gekkan shoujo nozaki kun, angel beats, madoka magica, another, evangelion, saint onii-san (LITERALLY THE BEST ANIME JESUS AND BUDDHA ARE ROOMMATES), digimon, yurikuma arashi, yuuki yuuna is a hero, kaiji (dont remember the full title but i know this is in it, its about gambling), mekakucity actors

some really good mangas are deadman wonderland, tokyo ghoul, aku no hana, oyasumi punpun (VERY SAD AND EMOTIONALLY DRAINING), jojo, ajin (not finished yet/pretty recent but pretty good so far imo???)

dangan ronpa has the Worst Anime Adaption Ever but the games are my lifeblood

animes ive heard from others that are good but havent personally watched: diebuster/gunbuster, cowboy bebop, parasyte, kuragehime/jellyfish princess, daily lives of high school boys, sayonara zetsubou sensei, gurren lagann, tekkonkinkreet, tatami galaxy, serial experiments lain, mawaru penguindrum, magical boy anime (started but never finished...very corny but i love it), sailor moon

aku no hana and deadman wonderland have anime adaptions but they stopped in weird places expecting a second season but didnt get it so i would recommend the manga for those tbh....also tokyo ghoul anime is very mediocre compared to the manga....i had to stop watching root a it was such a trainwreck.....just my little onion tho

this ended up being a lot longer than i thought it would be OOPS
hunter x hunter, jojo's bizarre adventure (its on the third season and is covering part 3 currently and still airing! but its also an 8 part manga), revolutionary girl utena, zankyou no terror, and psychopass are like..Ultimate faves of mine

other good ones: gekkan shoujo nozaki kun, angel beats, madoka magica, another, evangelion, saint onii-san (LITERALLY THE BEST ANIME JESUS AND BUDDHA ARE ROOMMATES), digimon, yurikuma arashi, yuuki yuuna is a hero, kaiji (dont remember the full title but i know this is in it, its about gambling), mekakucity actors

some really good mangas are deadman wonderland, tokyo ghoul, aku no hana, oyasumi punpun (VERY SAD AND EMOTIONALLY DRAINING), jojo, ajin (not finished yet/pretty recent but pretty good so far imo???)

dangan ronpa has the Worst Anime Adaption Ever but the games are my lifeblood

animes ive heard from others that are good but havent personally watched: diebuster/gunbuster, cowboy bebop, parasyte, kuragehime/jellyfish princess, daily lives of high school boys, sayonara zetsubou sensei, gurren lagann, tekkonkinkreet, tatami galaxy, serial experiments lain, mawaru penguindrum, magical boy anime (started but never finished...very corny but i love it), sailor moon

aku no hana and deadman wonderland have anime adaptions but they stopped in weird places expecting a second season but didnt get it so i would recommend the manga for those tbh....also tokyo ghoul anime is very mediocre compared to the manga....i had to stop watching root a it was such a trainwreck.....just my little onion tho

this ended up being a lot longer than i thought it would be OOPS
Wolf's Rain! It makes me sooooooob, but it is so great!!
Also, like, every sports anime, lol.
Wolf's Rain! It makes me sooooooob, but it is so great!!
Also, like, every sports anime, lol.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Depending on what you're interested in watching at the time I have a few favorites :D

For action/some fanservice I suggest Kill La Kill. If you can get past all the fanservice it actually has a really good storyline and some great plottwists. :D
Sword Art Online is an awesome fantasy/action anime about a guy who's trapped inside a videogame.
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is all combos of hilarious, pervy and actiony with really cute animation different than anything else.
Kyoukai no Kanata is about a girl with a rad blood-sword. Really good storyline and some funny moments here. (I'm doing an awful descript here gosh)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is about magical girls in the most rad sense of the word. The plot is really really deep and devastating, I totally recommend it. xD

For comedy, I have a few since I love comedy animes. First is Watamote!, because it's about a socially-inept gamer girl who spends all day playing Dating Sims and getting herself into hilariously embarrassing situations. Let's just say I relate a little too much. >w>
Second, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Sh*tai!. This anime is about a girl who has 'chuunibyou' or 'Middle School Syndrome' and a high-school boy who had that and put all of that behind him and is trying to forget about it, but this girl shows up in his life and just embarrasses the crap out of him, very very funny~ (Another relate-able for me since I had that, gosh >w<)
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san is about a pervy manga artist who can only think about pantsus and oppai, never-ending laughs from this one~
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is also about manga artists with lots of laughs and a cute storyline.
NouCome is a great anime about a boy who's one day becomes afflicted with the supernatural curse of “absolute choices"; multiple choice questions that he must answer in that exact moment that affect his life-usually in pervy or hilarious ways.
Saint Onii-san ^^Stolen from the person above me^^ REALLY REALLY FUNNY. MUST WATCH. JESUS AND BUDDHA ARE ROOMIES YO.

For horror/drama I suggest Tokyo Ghoul, which is about a boy who becomes half ghoul and is thrown into the world of ghouls. Gets pretty hardcore, especially in the second season.

Oh god, really bad descriptions on a couple of these but besides that they're all really great. :D
/WEEB OUT
Depending on what you're interested in watching at the time I have a few favorites :D

For action/some fanservice I suggest Kill La Kill. If you can get past all the fanservice it actually has a really good storyline and some great plottwists. :D
Sword Art Online is an awesome fantasy/action anime about a guy who's trapped inside a videogame.
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is all combos of hilarious, pervy and actiony with really cute animation different than anything else.
Kyoukai no Kanata is about a girl with a rad blood-sword. Really good storyline and some funny moments here. (I'm doing an awful descript here gosh)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is about magical girls in the most rad sense of the word. The plot is really really deep and devastating, I totally recommend it. xD

For comedy, I have a few since I love comedy animes. First is Watamote!, because it's about a socially-inept gamer girl who spends all day playing Dating Sims and getting herself into hilariously embarrassing situations. Let's just say I relate a little too much. >w>
Second, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Sh*tai!. This anime is about a girl who has 'chuunibyou' or 'Middle School Syndrome' and a high-school boy who had that and put all of that behind him and is trying to forget about it, but this girl shows up in his life and just embarrasses the crap out of him, very very funny~ (Another relate-able for me since I had that, gosh >w<)
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san is about a pervy manga artist who can only think about pantsus and oppai, never-ending laughs from this one~
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is also about manga artists with lots of laughs and a cute storyline.
NouCome is a great anime about a boy who's one day becomes afflicted with the supernatural curse of “absolute choices"; multiple choice questions that he must answer in that exact moment that affect his life-usually in pervy or hilarious ways.
Saint Onii-san ^^Stolen from the person above me^^ REALLY REALLY FUNNY. MUST WATCH. JESUS AND BUDDHA ARE ROOMIES YO.

For horror/drama I suggest Tokyo Ghoul, which is about a boy who becomes half ghoul and is thrown into the world of ghouls. Gets pretty hardcore, especially in the second season.

Oh god, really bad descriptions on a couple of these but besides that they're all really great. :D
/WEEB OUT
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
I honestly spent far too long on that post. xD
I honestly spent far too long on that post. xD
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Let's see...

Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, FLCL, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and are the ones I can name from the top of my head.
Let's see...

Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, FLCL, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and are the ones I can name from the top of my head.
My favourites:
  • Natsume Yuujinchou (that I can't seem to watch anymore because it fels like I ill just start crying from all the nostalgia or smth)
  • Sakamichi no Apollon
  • Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)
  • Haikyuu!! (manga too) (my current love, also soundtrack is awesome)
  • Death Parade
  • Durarara
My favourites:
  • Natsume Yuujinchou (that I can't seem to watch anymore because it fels like I ill just start crying from all the nostalgia or smth)
  • Sakamichi no Apollon
  • Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)
  • Haikyuu!! (manga too) (my current love, also soundtrack is awesome)
  • Death Parade
  • Durarara
I just finished Mushi-shi and it is amazing. Beautiful anime with awesome plotlines that is set in a very interesting world. It even tears your heart out occasionaly.

Another good anime is Madoka Magica. The concept is fun... at first... then it stomps on your heart over and over and over again. Plus the animation style is superb.
I just finished Mushi-shi and it is amazing. Beautiful anime with awesome plotlines that is set in a very interesting world. It even tears your heart out occasionaly.

Another good anime is Madoka Magica. The concept is fun... at first... then it stomps on your heart over and over and over again. Plus the animation style is superb.
nOKB0vW.png
1 2 3 4 5