Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer&Imp Raffle
@MRN

Whoops! I'd meant to take him out of the AH, silly forgetfulness. ^^;
@MRN

Whoops! I'd meant to take him out of the AH, silly forgetfulness. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@MRN

Sending 2 dragons your way!
@MRN

Sending 2 dragons your way!
ok Just sent 3 more dragons at a cheep cost. Good luck in beating ice
ok Just sent 3 more dragons at a cheep cost. Good luck in beating ice
C7i9WrC.pngijcaSw5.gif2sF0CkD.png
@MRN

Sending 3 more dragons!
@MRN

Sending 3 more dragons!
@MRN

Sent 3 more dragons. Good luck!
@MRN

Sent 3 more dragons. Good luck!
ArcaneSparkBanner_zpse78e199e.png
@MRN

Sending you 3 dragons for tickets!
@MRN

Sending you 3 dragons for tickets!
oZu9zPd.gifa3AyDVZ.gif
@MRN
I'm a little confused about the list, as there are two separate lists. Do my Saturday donations only count towards the Saturday Pearlcatcher raffle, or will they also be added to my general raffle count?
@MRN
I'm a little confused about the list, as there are two separate lists. Do my Saturday donations only count towards the Saturday Pearlcatcher raffle, or will they also be added to my general raffle count?
b9aWflB.png
@Inkcharm Yes, they will be added to the general raffle list after the raffle ends! It is in a separate list for the sake of convenience. :)
@Inkcharm Yes, they will be added to the general raffle list after the raffle ends! It is in a separate list for the sake of convenience. :)
Okay awesome! I figured that was what you were gonna do, but wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing it up
Okay awesome! I figured that was what you were gonna do, but wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing it up
b9aWflB.png
@MRN Sending you one more dragon.
@MRN Sending you one more dragon.