Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sprite Wildclaw Accents!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27
@mindsend

Do you allow mixed payments? I want the accent!
@mindsend

Do you allow mixed payments? I want the accent!
@Hailey If you can get me enough treasure to count for the amount for the same amount of gems, sure.
@Hailey If you can get me enough treasure to count for the amount for the same amount of gems, sure.
Recovering from strokes I had in 2017. Be careful about over working yourselves, you never know what biological conditions you have that may force you to take a LONG break.
@mindsend how much treasure would that be?
@mindsend how much treasure would that be?
@Hailey *looks at item sales* currently? About 550 treasure per gem, and I'd personally round it up to 600 just because they amount fluctuates (so 300k treasure). It might be easier if you buy the gems yourself using treasure. I CAN reserve a spot for you though while you save up.
@Hailey *looks at item sales* currently? About 550 treasure per gem, and I'd personally round it up to 600 just because they amount fluctuates (so 300k treasure). It might be easier if you buy the gems yourself using treasure. I CAN reserve a spot for you though while you save up.
Recovering from strokes I had in 2017. Be careful about over working yourselves, you never know what biological conditions you have that may force you to take a LONG break.
@mindsend

I would like that please. I'll have the gems by later on today
@mindsend

I would like that please. I'll have the gems by later on today
If you do Shadow for Imperial males, I will buy the heck out of that.
If you do Shadow for Imperial males, I will buy the heck out of that.
@mindsend

I have gems!
@mindsend

I have gems!
@mindsend Ay! Can you ping me when you have an ice sprite one? c:
@mindsend Ay! Can you ping me when you have an ice sprite one? c:
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@Hailey awesome! Send them over and i'll toss you your nature sprite!
@OrangeMetaphor will do!
@Hailey awesome! Send them over and i'll toss you your nature sprite!
@OrangeMetaphor will do!
@mindsend

I sent over 1k gems because I want wind as well :D
@mindsend

I sent over 1k gems because I want wind as well :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27