Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Suggestion - Prosthetics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support!!
Support!!
hardwaregore.gif
Support! I think it's cool to see amputee animals like dogs and cats being all cool and dragons could be fiercer looking. plague dragons would especially make sense for losing limbs to gangrene ha ha!
Support! I think it's cool to see amputee animals like dogs and cats being all cool and dragons could be fiercer looking. plague dragons would especially make sense for losing limbs to gangrene ha ha!
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
Heck yes, support.

I've got an OC who has a prosthetic right arm and I've been wanting to designate a dragon after him, but haven't had the time to make/design an accent for the prosthetic arm. It would be much, much easier (and much cheaper ;-;) to have some apparel to purchase for this purpose, rather than having to rely on making an entire skin/accent just for that.

Support, support, support!
Heck yes, support.

I've got an OC who has a prosthetic right arm and I've been wanting to designate a dragon after him, but haven't had the time to make/design an accent for the prosthetic arm. It would be much, much easier (and much cheaper ;-;) to have some apparel to purchase for this purpose, rather than having to rely on making an entire skin/accent just for that.

Support, support, support!
tumblr_inline_noi00pMQnh1r3h1o8_540.png
Support!
Support!
w7Z8MA5.png
Support! I've got a dragon or two who I would love to have a prosthetic for
Support! I've got a dragon or two who I would love to have a prosthetic for
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
What if flight-specific ones though?
Like, an apparel item that only people in a certain flight can get, there's one for every flight, and they can be traded?
So like crystal prosthetics for Arcane, advanced robotic limbs for Lightning, enchanted ice for Ice, the bone/wood things suggested earlier for Plague/Nature, and then I dunno for the rest.
Like, an apparel item that only people in a certain flight can get, there's one for every flight, and they can be traded?
So like crystal prosthetics for Arcane, advanced robotic limbs for Lightning, enchanted ice for Ice, the bone/wood things suggested earlier for Plague/Nature, and then I dunno for the rest.
Someone on headcanonrising just pointed out that one of Crim's arms appears to be severed and floating.
What if apparel that gave that effect? Just a transparent thing over a small part of a limb so it's like, a stump with a magic floating prosthetic covered in illusion magic (Shadow or Light) to make it match the other one?
Someone on headcanonrising just pointed out that one of Crim's arms appears to be severed and floating.
What if apparel that gave that effect? Just a transparent thing over a small part of a limb so it's like, a stump with a magic floating prosthetic covered in illusion magic (Shadow or Light) to make it match the other one?
Support!
Support!
_back_day.png
[quote name="Wingheart" date=2015-04-06 19:40:17] What if flight-specific ones though? Like, an apparel item that only people in a certain flight can get, there's one for every flight, and they can be traded? So like crystal prosthetics for Arcane, advanced robotic limbs for Lightning, enchanted ice for Ice, the bone/wood things suggested earlier for Plague/Nature, and then I dunno for the rest. [/quote] I think that sounds super cool! And I support prosthetics in general.
Wingheart wrote on 2015-04-06:

I think that sounds super cool! And I support prosthetics in general.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8