Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39
Nocturnes. I just don't like their pose, and the weird skin poking out of their belly. I like the other breeds though, and I want at least 1 of each in my lair c:
Nocturnes. I just don't like their pose, and the weird skin poking out of their belly. I like the other breeds though, and I want at least 1 of each in my lair c:
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
pearlcatchers. their faces just look so ugly and eughhhhh
pearlcatchers. their faces just look so ugly and eughhhhh
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Male Snappers, female Tundras, and Guardians in general. I love female Skydancers, Wildclaws, and Mirrors!
Male Snappers, female Tundras, and Guardians in general. I love female Skydancers, Wildclaws, and Mirrors!
NY105Sx.gif
Everything about Tundra. Everything.

Also, in general I don't like Fae, but they aren't that bad. Still not a fan.
Everything about Tundra. Everything.

Also, in general I don't like Fae, but they aren't that bad. Still not a fan.
I actually disliked snappers until I saw how fabulous they can be :D

Now I just don't like Ridgebacks :)
I actually disliked snappers until I saw how fabulous they can be :D

Now I just don't like Ridgebacks :)
Puppycat.gif
Snappers. Bleh.
Snappers. Bleh.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Coatl, They are too feathery and only some genes I like on them. Noodles I can't stand, I never did like snake-like dragons. The male ridgeback, that nose! And the Female Imp pose bother's me.
Coatl, They are too feathery and only some genes I like on them. Noodles I can't stand, I never did like snake-like dragons. The male ridgeback, that nose! And the Female Imp pose bother's me.
tundras
have a disturbing smile.
tundras
have a disturbing smile.
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
I think Snappers are kinda cute, I just really haven't found one I'd want in my lair.

I don't really like Ridgebacks, especially males because of that nose... It's just weird? I think I'd like Ridgebacks if they didn't have that weird nose. I'm so sorry!

I didn't like Tundras at first but they've grown on me slowly. They're kinda cute and with right colours they look really nice!
I think Snappers are kinda cute, I just really haven't found one I'd want in my lair.

I don't really like Ridgebacks, especially males because of that nose... It's just weird? I think I'd like Ridgebacks if they didn't have that weird nose. I'm so sorry!

I didn't like Tundras at first but they've grown on me slowly. They're kinda cute and with right colours they look really nice!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Snappers, ridgebacks and tundras are my least favourite. I'm not crazy about mirrors either.
Snappers, ridgebacks and tundras are my least favourite. I'm not crazy about mirrors either.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39