Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 166 167
Just finished a game at around 32k points. No pay out. Played yesterday just to fool around and I got a pay out then. No worries, still an amazingly fun game.
Just finished a game at around 32k points. No pay out. Played yesterday just to fool around and I got a pay out then. No worries, still an amazingly fun game.
vkITyVM.png
Beast of Shadow
Because a friend claimed she got payed out a while after the game ended, I just checked - my lucky streak indeed was updated, and I have more treasure than before. So apparently the payout is "merely" delayed. By like 10 to 15 minutes in my case.
Because a friend claimed she got payed out a while after the game ended, I just checked - my lucky streak indeed was updated, and I have more treasure than before. So apparently the payout is "merely" delayed. By like 10 to 15 minutes in my case.
b9aWflB.png
I have played the game several times today and did not get a payout, nor any update on my lucky streak. I waited about an hour between games because people have told me it was delayed...

The first game my streak updated, and the treasure showed up, the disappeared when I left the game page.
I have played the game several times today and did not get a payout, nor any update on my lucky streak. I waited about an hour between games because people have told me it was delayed...

The first game my streak updated, and the treasure showed up, the disappeared when I left the game page.
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
the game won't let me chose a difficulty.
@Feltail

Same here! Can't even start the game.
@Feltail

Same here! Can't even start the game.
690328pathtotruth2.pngiiOPF3M.png
[quote name="Feltail" date="2013-08-16 16:40:24"]the game won't let me chose a difficulty.[/quote] ^
Feltail wrote on 2013-08-16 16:40:24:
^
[quote name="Jotynn" date="2013-08-16 16:44:52"][quote name="Feltail" date="2013-08-16 16:40:24"]the game won't let me chose a difficulty.[/quote] ^[/quote] Yep, same thing happening to me on Google Chrome. About to test on Firefox. EDIT: Firefox or Chrome, epi-mode or not, all buttons EXCEPT the difficulties are working. Ugh.
Jotynn wrote on 2013-08-16 16:44:52:
^

Yep, same thing happening to me on Google Chrome. About to test on Firefox.

EDIT: Firefox or Chrome, epi-mode or not, all buttons EXCEPT the difficulties are working. Ugh.
c5FDwq3.png
[quote name="Feltail" date="2013-08-16 16:40:24"]the game won't let me chose a difficulty.[/quote] Same here; wondering if it's connected to the new web developer work or a new and unrelated bug. Obviously, can't play the game when it's not possible to select a difficulty. :|

Same here; wondering if it's connected to the new web developer work or a new and unrelated bug.

Obviously, can't play the game when it's not possible to select a difficulty. :|
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
I am unable to play as well...really annoying!
I am unable to play as well...really annoying!
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
i'm on IE
i'm on IE
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 166 167