Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66
I had this issue before the downtime, but it was working fine after that. Right up until this morning, and now I'm having exactly the issue everyone else is describing.
I had this issue before the downtime, but it was working fine after that. Right up until this morning, and now I'm having exactly the issue everyone else is describing.
It's going past the first level for me but very slowly, it still counts down to 0 but after about five minutes it moves onto the next level. Same with level two. Then at level three it simply quit working after it got to 0.
It's going past the first level for me but very slowly, it still counts down to 0 but after about five minutes it moves onto the next level. Same with level two. Then at level three it simply quit working after it got to 0.
"Not advancing once the level finishes" again, don't have the patience to sit there and find out whether it's advancing as reluctantly as mutter's or not at all. Ugh, and it was working fine for me this time yesterday.

Win 7, Firefox 22.0.
"Not advancing once the level finishes" again, don't have the patience to sit there and find out whether it's advancing as reluctantly as mutter's or not at all. Ugh, and it was working fine for me this time yesterday.

Win 7, Firefox 22.0.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
Same problem here, started yesterday for me (was working fine the day before yesterday). Ubuntu 12.04, Firefox 21.0.
Same problem here, started yesterday for me (was working fine the day before yesterday). Ubuntu 12.04, Firefox 21.0.
I had the same problem yesterday, then it started working, but now I'm having the same problem again.

Mac 10.5.8, Firefox & Safari
I had the same problem yesterday, then it started working, but now I'm having the same problem again.

Mac 10.5.8, Firefox & Safari
It worked yesterday, but today it's back to just counting down to zero and sitting there after I clear all tiles. Can't even pass the first level.

It's no wonder the economy is a mess when there's almost no ways left to earn money (unless you were sitting on a pile of double-gened scroll-breed dragons before everything broke, which I was not.) :|

Windows Vista 32-bit (yes I know how behind the times I am), up-to-date Chrome.
It worked yesterday, but today it's back to just counting down to zero and sitting there after I clear all tiles. Can't even pass the first level.

It's no wonder the economy is a mess when there's almost no ways left to earn money (unless you were sitting on a pile of double-gened scroll-breed dragons before everything broke, which I was not.) :|

Windows Vista 32-bit (yes I know how behind the times I am), up-to-date Chrome.
Chewy Tentacle
Same problem on my end -- back to level 1 not progressing, like it was doing before the down-time. Yesterday had some issues, too, where it was on and off very slow, but it's been down for me all day today.

Windows XP; Firefox 22.0
Same problem on my end -- back to level 1 not progressing, like it was doing before the down-time. Yesterday had some issues, too, where it was on and off very slow, but it's been down for me all day today.

Windows XP; Firefox 22.0
Yup, same old problem it was having before the down time. the timer will run down nd just sit there. I haven't been able to get past the first level.
Yup, same old problem it was having before the down time. the timer will run down nd just sit there. I haven't been able to get past the first level.
Same problem here, can't progress from level one... I leave it and do something else in hopes it will let me progress and either after 10 or way more minutes it's either still at 0 an no change, finally paid out but will do the same thing on the next level, or lost connection.
It did this on and off for me yesterday and been doing it all day today.

Windows 7, Google chrome
Same problem here, can't progress from level one... I leave it and do something else in hopes it will let me progress and either after 10 or way more minutes it's either still at 0 an no change, finally paid out but will do the same thing on the next level, or lost connection.
It did this on and off for me yesterday and been doing it all day today.

Windows 7, Google chrome
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
It's fudging borked again and I need money.
It's fudging borked again and I need money.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66