Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Preview Apparel Window Bug?
I hadn't realized the option to preview apparel was even available until I accidentally clicked on the icon for a pair of Prim Highnoon Spurs that my progenitor dragon Megeleus was wearing! I decided to pick around with it a bit and noticed that there still seems to be a bug at the moment. I checked here in the forums to see if it had already been mentioned, but didn't find anything, so I figured I'd post this here.

From a dragon's main page, if you click on the icon for apparel the dragon is already wearing, the window pops up but the "Close Preview" button doesn't work-- I have to refresh the page in order to make the window disappear. The "Close Preview" button works if you're previewing apparel from other pages, like the Marketplace and the Auction House, it just seems to be the preview window on the dragon's page that can't be closed without refreshing.

I also noticed that there don't seem to be any actual preview images in the window itself, but I assume this is just because the feature was just introduced and the images themselves haven't been added yet. :P Disregard that, the images show up once I click on the gender I want to preview after species. Should have tried that before posting, oops!
I hadn't realized the option to preview apparel was even available until I accidentally clicked on the icon for a pair of Prim Highnoon Spurs that my progenitor dragon Megeleus was wearing! I decided to pick around with it a bit and noticed that there still seems to be a bug at the moment. I checked here in the forums to see if it had already been mentioned, but didn't find anything, so I figured I'd post this here.

From a dragon's main page, if you click on the icon for apparel the dragon is already wearing, the window pops up but the "Close Preview" button doesn't work-- I have to refresh the page in order to make the window disappear. The "Close Preview" button works if you're previewing apparel from other pages, like the Marketplace and the Auction House, it just seems to be the preview window on the dragon's page that can't be closed without refreshing.

I also noticed that there don't seem to be any actual preview images in the window itself, but I assume this is just because the feature was just introduced and the images themselves haven't been added yet. :P Disregard that, the images show up once I click on the gender I want to preview after species. Should have tried that before posting, oops!
The images show ok for me on the dragons page when I click things, but I couldn't get the window closed using the close window button. It showed, it showed as clickable, but when clicked it did nothing.
The images show ok for me on the dragons page when I click things, but I couldn't get the window closed using the close window button. It showed, it showed as clickable, but when clicked it did nothing.
Yup, that's exactly the same issue I'm having! Good to see it's not just me, haha. :P

And I also just noticed that the images do show up once I've clicked on the dragon species I wanna preview AND the gender, so that's not actually an issue. xD
Yup, that's exactly the same issue I'm having! Good to see it's not just me, haha. :P

And I also just noticed that the images do show up once I've clicked on the dragon species I wanna preview AND the gender, so that's not actually an issue. xD
I have had the same issue. For me it only happens on the dragon profile page. Everywhere else the apparel preview box works fine for me.
I have had the same issue. For me it only happens on the dragon profile page. Everywhere else the apparel preview box works fine for me.
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
I've entered this into our internal bug database; thanks for the report!
I've entered this into our internal bug database; thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer