Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello to all who decided to click on this thing!
I've always loved dragons and stumbled across Flight Rising on Tumblr, thought it looked cool and now I'm here!
I'm a big fan of all things Sci-Fi and Fantasy, with my main interests at the moment being Transforms and LOTR (Particularly the Silmarillion)
I love reading and am currently working my way through Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky!
I'm always open to book and fandom discussions, so just shoot me a PM if you are interested!
Thank you all!
Hello to all who decided to click on this thing!
I've always loved dragons and stumbled across Flight Rising on Tumblr, thought it looked cool and now I'm here!
I'm a big fan of all things Sci-Fi and Fantasy, with my main interests at the moment being Transforms and LOTR (Particularly the Silmarillion)
I love reading and am currently working my way through Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky!
I'm always open to book and fandom discussions, so just shoot me a PM if you are interested!
Thank you all!
acecatcher.png
@AceInSpace22 I’m somewhat new too! And I love fantasy as well C: Mainly video games.

There’s a billion guides on here that would be helpful and more people with lots of experience under their belt. However, I do have a couple tips that helped me get more into everything.

In the Forums, under Dragon Trading there’s usually always a few threads where you can adopt dragons for free. I also have free dragons in my hibernal den right HERE. If any of them catch your fancy, feel free to message me for one.

Coliseum is a super useful part of FR. You get things from food and materials to specialty items and valuables! I recommend the guide How to train your Dragon by Dragon by Duke or else it might take you a lot longer to grind. It kinda reminds me of Pokemon which is why I love it so much.

Check Marketplace AND Auction house if you’re wanting to buy something. Sometimes it’s cheaper on Auction House and vice versa. Also, keep items in your hoard until you know their worth or get more familiar. Some of them can go for a lot because they're used to trade in for certain tasks.

I hope these few lil things can come in handy and you enjoy your stay!
@AceInSpace22 I’m somewhat new too! And I love fantasy as well C: Mainly video games.

There’s a billion guides on here that would be helpful and more people with lots of experience under their belt. However, I do have a couple tips that helped me get more into everything.

In the Forums, under Dragon Trading there’s usually always a few threads where you can adopt dragons for free. I also have free dragons in my hibernal den right HERE. If any of them catch your fancy, feel free to message me for one.

Coliseum is a super useful part of FR. You get things from food and materials to specialty items and valuables! I recommend the guide How to train your Dragon by Dragon by Duke or else it might take you a lot longer to grind. It kinda reminds me of Pokemon which is why I love it so much.

Check Marketplace AND Auction house if you’re wanting to buy something. Sometimes it’s cheaper on Auction House and vice versa. Also, keep items in your hoard until you know their worth or get more familiar. Some of them can go for a lot because they're used to trade in for certain tasks.

I hope these few lil things can come in handy and you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Flight Rising! Be sure to check out the Trading Post, there's some fun daily activities that can put a little extra treasure in your pockets each day.
Welcome to Flight Rising! Be sure to check out the Trading Post, there's some fun daily activities that can put a little extra treasure in your pockets each day.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@AceInSpace22 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@AceInSpace22 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!