Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | How do you recommend I start?
I just started playing this game a few minutes ago and I'm not sure what to do. I've already started to breed my two dragons but I am not sure where to go from here. Any tips?
I just started playing this game a few minutes ago and I'm not sure what to do. I've already started to breed my two dragons but I am not sure where to go from here. Any tips?
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a dragon and some items to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a dragon and some items to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Click on the Trading Post to find a few simple activities to do each day. Tomo's Trivia is reasonably good. Pay attention to the answers cos the questions repeat often.
Click on the Trading Post to find a few simple activities to do each day. Tomo's Trivia is reasonably good. Pay attention to the answers cos the questions repeat often.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@ajviolin

There’s a billion guides on here that would be helpful and more people with lots of experience under their belt. However, I do have a couple tips that helped me get more into everything.

• In Forums, under Dragon Trading you can find threads with free dragon adopts. I also have free dragons in my hibernal den right HERE. Just message me if you want one!
  • Coliseum is super useful(and a fun activity). You get things from food and materials to specialty items and valuables! It takes a long time to grind though, so please check the guides below to save yourself pain and hours.
- How to train your Dragon by Dragon by Duke
- COLISEUM GUIDE PT 2
- FLIGHT RISING SLANG
  • Check Marketplace AND Auction house for buying stuff! Auction House is a place you can also sell things when you’re more comfortable with item worth.
Activities to do in the meantime: Gather Items, Trading Post Tasks, Fairgrounds!
@ajviolin

There’s a billion guides on here that would be helpful and more people with lots of experience under their belt. However, I do have a couple tips that helped me get more into everything.

• In Forums, under Dragon Trading you can find threads with free dragon adopts. I also have free dragons in my hibernal den right HERE. Just message me if you want one!
  • Coliseum is super useful(and a fun activity). You get things from food and materials to specialty items and valuables! It takes a long time to grind though, so please check the guides below to save yourself pain and hours.
- How to train your Dragon by Dragon by Duke
- COLISEUM GUIDE PT 2
- FLIGHT RISING SLANG
  • Check Marketplace AND Auction house for buying stuff! Auction House is a place you can also sell things when you’re more comfortable with item worth.
Activities to do in the meantime: Gather Items, Trading Post Tasks, Fairgrounds!
@ajviolin Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, and it looks like a lot of stuff has already been covered, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@ajviolin Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, and it looks like a lot of stuff has already been covered, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ajviolin

Welcome to FR!!

Quick Tips:
- make an Avatar with one of your dragons (dropdown menu upper right next to your username)
- keep your dragons fed over 80% to get daily bonuses
- bond with your familiars (you can name them, too)
- try things to find what you like or search the Forums to find things you like

also...to the left under LIBRARY is Which Waystone. This is a helper button and it will make suggestions for things you can do on FR

Feel free to ask questions in this thread; everyone on FR is super friendly and welcoming to new players :)

^^
@ajviolin

Welcome to FR!!

Quick Tips:
- make an Avatar with one of your dragons (dropdown menu upper right next to your username)
- keep your dragons fed over 80% to get daily bonuses
- bond with your familiars (you can name them, too)
- try things to find what you like or search the Forums to find things you like

also...to the left under LIBRARY is Which Waystone. This is a helper button and it will make suggestions for things you can do on FR

Feel free to ask questions in this thread; everyone on FR is super friendly and welcoming to new players :)

^^