Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi hi! Nice to meet everyone
1 2 3 4
Hi everyone, I'm new! Some friends made this game seem fun so I thought I'd try!
I enjoy playing FF14, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Magic the Gathering. Feel free to chat.
Hi everyone, I'm new! Some friends made this game seem fun so I thought I'd try!
I enjoy playing FF14, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Magic the Gathering. Feel free to chat.
@CidSimp Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Dragon Age and Mass Effect are two of my favourite series! I'm so excited for the next game for both.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@CidSimp Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Dragon Age and Mass Effect are two of my favourite series! I'm so excited for the next game for both.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
I don't profess to know the ropes, but I've played card games similar to Magic with my cousins. It's honestly fun, and I can see why it appeals to many folks. Anymoo, welcome to FR! This is a really fun place to be, and there's plenty to do here. :)
I don't profess to know the ropes, but I've played card games similar to Magic with my cousins. It's honestly fun, and I can see why it appeals to many folks. Anymoo, welcome to FR! This is a really fun place to be, and there's plenty to do here. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Hiii! I'm like 10 days old here, but the community here is so wholesome I'm sure you'll like it <3 In places like ShadowMermaid's post above you'll find a lot of pretty dragons for free and people are so eager to help newbies I'm in love, they are sooooo nice! <3

Mass Effect is my favorite space-opera type of game and it's one of my all-time favorites! ^^

Also, if you need I too have some dragons to spare! ^^
Hiii! I'm like 10 days old here, but the community here is so wholesome I'm sure you'll like it <3 In places like ShadowMermaid's post above you'll find a lot of pretty dragons for free and people are so eager to help newbies I'm in love, they are sooooo nice! <3

Mass Effect is my favorite space-opera type of game and it's one of my all-time favorites! ^^

Also, if you need I too have some dragons to spare! ^^
OHyO6nfm.png ibcbaby1.png

@ShadowMermaid I'm also excited for the new games. I also rally enjoyed Andromeda and so upset that many didn't like it.
I'll head to your form to look around.

@ShadowMermaid I'm also excited for the new games. I also rally enjoyed Andromeda and so upset that many didn't like it.
I'll head to your form to look around.

@Euchrades0029 I also don't know the ropes for Magic. My boyfriend and friends have to help me a lot. What card games have you played?
@Euchrades0029 I also don't know the ropes for Magic. My boyfriend and friends have to help me a lot. What card games have you played?
@Whatshernameis Mass Effect really is a space opera XD I'm sure other's have called it that but I just never processed that.
I'll def look at yours as well. The one in your image is so cute.
@Whatshernameis Mass Effect really is a space opera XD I'm sure other's have called it that but I just never processed that.
I'll def look at yours as well. The one in your image is so cute.
It's been a while, honestly! My mum had a nasty falling out with her sister, so I don't see my cousins anymore. My cousins and I played a few card games that were like Magic, but I don't remember what they were. I wouldn't mind building up a small deck of Magic cards so I can have impromptu games with friends here and there, but so far, it hasn't happened as I've wanted it to. :)
It's been a while, honestly! My mum had a nasty falling out with her sister, so I don't see my cousins anymore. My cousins and I played a few card games that were like Magic, but I don't remember what they were. I wouldn't mind building up a small deck of Magic cards so I can have impromptu games with friends here and there, but so far, it hasn't happened as I've wanted it to. :)
@Euchrades0029 The premade ones, at least for commander, are really good. I have one right out of the box and actually won a game. I think building decks are really fun and interesting. Especially if you have a theme to build them around. If you ever want to I'd be glad to try and help.
@Euchrades0029 The premade ones, at least for commander, are really good. I have one right out of the box and actually won a game. I think building decks are really fun and interesting. Especially if you have a theme to build them around. If you ever want to I'd be glad to try and help.
Thanks! If I ever get around to it I'll let you know. :)
Thanks! If I ever get around to it I'll let you know. :)
1 2 3 4