Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Definitely Overdue Intro
[center]didn't ever plan on making a forum post like this but here we go ig !! My name is Sal, but a lot of my friends call me Igor !!! I made my account while I was doing school, but now that I am taking a break from it, I can actually spend time on here lol I ultimately decided on the Plague flight because I figured it fit my interests/aesthetic the most and red eyes fuel my inner edgy little middle schooler inside me As far as favorite dragons go, I really like aberrations, ridgebacks, and gaolers, but I generally like all dragons for different reasons (character design woo!) Speaking of character design, I tend to ping pong between different mediums of art such as sewing and jewelry making, but I definitely favor drawing/character design (which roughly translates to I have soso many ocs and I've fallen in love with a hand full of them). I've been taking a break from it though lately (art block & depression amirite) but hopefully I'll be back to it soon :) While I don't plan on adding any super heavy lore to any of my dragons (unless I get really attached to one and my mind starts racing like it tends to do), but I look forward to seeing more cool dragons every day and maybe make some new friends along the way !!! [emoji=deer skull size=1][/center]
didn't ever plan on making a forum post like this but here we go ig !!

My name is Sal, but a lot of my friends call me Igor !!!
I made my account while I was doing school, but now that I am taking a break from it, I can actually spend time on here lol

I ultimately decided on the Plague flight because I figured it fit my interests/aesthetic the most and red eyes fuel my inner edgy little middle schooler inside me

As far as favorite dragons go, I really like aberrations, ridgebacks, and gaolers, but I generally like all dragons for different reasons (character design woo!)

Speaking of character design, I tend to ping pong between different mediums of art such as sewing and jewelry making, but I definitely favor drawing/character design (which roughly translates to I have soso many ocs and I've fallen in love with a hand full of them). I've been taking a break from it though lately (art block & depression amirite) but hopefully I'll be back to it soon :)

While I don't plan on adding any super heavy lore to any of my dragons (unless I get really attached to one and my mind starts racing like it tends to do), but I look forward to seeing more cool dragons every day and maybe make some new friends along the way !!!
plague.gif The devil made me do it,
but I also kinda wanted to
Welcome! I'm pretty much a fan of all the dragons except for Wildclaws. They look more like winged chickens than dragons. Not their fault, of course!
Welcome! I'm pretty much a fan of all the dragons except for Wildclaws. They look more like winged chickens than dragons. Not their fault, of course!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@Euchrades0029 LOL YEA idk if I'll ever end up getting one but I have seen some pretty ones on here !!
@Euchrades0029 LOL YEA idk if I'll ever end up getting one but I have seen some pretty ones on here !!
plague.gif The devil made me do it,
but I also kinda wanted to