Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Long time lurker, First time poster
Hello, My name is West! You can also call me Aspen or Bagel ( He / They ) I've had my account for a little over a year now, but I haven't been in the full swing of things until very recently and I intend to make the most of this years Greenskeeper gathering, so I'm finally making my first forum post. [s]Definitely not because my partner has been gently bullying me to do so.[/s] I'm still a greenhorn w/ most things related to this FR aside from having a few lvl15 dragons in Coli (trying to get them to lvl25 eventually). I intend on building some lore for at least a few of my dragons, Mainly my dragon-sona; [b]West![/b] [s][sub]shocking name choice i know[/sub][/s] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74536029][img]https://i.imgur.com/a1ob8Ij.png[/img][/url][/center] I picked the nature flight purely because I love green w/ all of my heart, and I intend to bless this site w/ many more green dragons in the future. I enjoy Pokemon, Splatoon, Hellsing, Vocaloid, and Fruits basket among other things Pings or messages never bug me (and I really mean never), so if you ever want to chat or just want to see my dragons or share your own I am always happy to reply I always name my hatchlings that I don't intend to keep "[b]BagelBite[/b]" because seeing unnamed exalted babies makes me sad, guardian fanboy through and through, any time I see floral or greenery related skins/accents/apparel I go ballistic and start barking.
Hello, My name is West! You can also call me Aspen or Bagel ( He / They )
I've had my account for a little over a year now, but I haven't been in the full swing of things until very recently and I intend to make the most of this years Greenskeeper gathering, so I'm finally making my first forum post.
Definitely not because my partner has been gently bullying me to do so.

I'm still a greenhorn w/ most things related to this FR aside from having a few lvl15 dragons in Coli (trying to get them to lvl25 eventually).
I intend on building some lore for at least a few of my dragons,
Mainly my dragon-sona; West! shocking name choice i know
a1ob8Ij.png

I picked the nature flight purely because I love green w/ all of my heart, and I intend to bless this site w/ many more green dragons in the future. I enjoy Pokemon, Splatoon, Hellsing, Vocaloid, and Fruits basket among other things

Pings or messages never bug me (and I really mean never), so if you ever want to chat or just want to see my dragons or share your own I am always happy to reply

I always name my hatchlings that I don't intend to keep "BagelBite" because seeing unnamed exalted babies makes me sad, guardian fanboy through and through, any time I see floral or greenery related skins/accents/apparel I go ballistic and start barking.
Hallo and welcome to Flight Rising, for sure! I like the colour green, myself, but I chose Plague cos it's the closest I can get to the Haunted Woods sort of feel, which was where my old Neopets lived. I quit Neopets in favour of better opportunities elsewhere, and no regrets. This place is my cup of tea.
Hallo and welcome to Flight Rising, for sure! I like the colour green, myself, but I chose Plague cos it's the closest I can get to the Haunted Woods sort of feel, which was where my old Neopets lived. I quit Neopets in favour of better opportunities elsewhere, and no regrets. This place is my cup of tea.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Hey there, West, you might like this thread...
Green Dragons My Beloved

^^
Hey there, West, you might like this thread...
Green Dragons My Beloved

^^