Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
1 2
i'm completely new to this game, but i'm really looking forward to getting started <3
i used to play a lot of petsite games back in the day, i really miss teripets .... T^T
anyways, i'm excited to play and get to know all of you! have a great day :)

| feel free to add me, or message me also |
i'm completely new to this game, but i'm really looking forward to getting started <3
i used to play a lot of petsite games back in the day, i really miss teripets .... T^T
anyways, i'm excited to play and get to know all of you! have a great day :)

| feel free to add me, or message me also |
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
@pipotron Welcome to FR! I hope you’ll have a great time here. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I also ended up here because I felt nostalgic about these types of games and I have no regrets so far~ Let me know if you like a new dragon to get you started :) I’d be happy to give you any from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/584012/2032545?name=&type=undefined]this[/url] tab for free! Just tell me who you’d like.
@pipotron Welcome to FR! I hope you’ll have a great time here.
I also ended up here because I felt nostalgic about these types of games and I have no regrets so far~

Let me know if you like a new dragon to get you started :) I’d be happy to give you any from this tab for free! Just tell me who you’d like.
LJfZA40.pngeswSnrS.pngPRICTGJ.pngBT1N47G.png 0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn rix3ppo.pngNOP5viO.pngo4KdtaP.pngmlSrRbK.png
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Welcome to FR! I'll send you over a free dragon - check the Crossroads.
Welcome to FR! I'll send you over a free dragon - check the Crossroads.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
wow thank you @lounieticc !! that's so nice of you :') i honestly would love to take Sigil off your hands if i can! they're all so gorgeous :'O thank you!! i really really appreciate that~
wow thank you @lounieticc !! that's so nice of you :') i honestly would love to take Sigil off your hands if i can! they're all so gorgeous :'O thank you!! i really really appreciate that~
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
thank you @Mypilot :) !! and thank you so so much @Halkiierd, i really really appreciate it. all of you are so kind!! i'm very glad to join such a welcoming site~
thank you @Mypilot :) !! and thank you so so much @Halkiierd, i really really appreciate it. all of you are so kind!! i'm very glad to join such a welcoming site~
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
@pipotron she’s waiting for you at the Crossroads! I hope she brings you lots of joy. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@pipotron she’s waiting for you at the Crossroads! I hope she brings you lots of joy.
LJfZA40.pngeswSnrS.pngPRICTGJ.pngBT1N47G.png 0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn rix3ppo.pngNOP5viO.pngo4KdtaP.pngmlSrRbK.png
@lounieticc thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@lounieticc thank you so much!!
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
@Pipotron Welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay here <3
@Pipotron Welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay here <3
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@unkindness thank you very much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@unkindness thank you very much!!
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
1 2