Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
1 2
@Halkiierid
It's so kind of you! Thanks again for your help and have a great day! :}
@Halkiierid
It's so kind of you! Thanks again for your help and have a great day! :}
No specific lore, I'm honestly not that creative. A couple of them have little descriptions based on their laid back personalities, but that's really it. Thanks, I've started to get more into the gem marketplace items in order to jazz them up. There's unlimited stock of gene scrolls in the gem marketplace, so you can have fancier dragons, too.
No specific lore, I'm honestly not that creative. A couple of them have little descriptions based on their laid back personalities, but that's really it. Thanks, I've started to get more into the gem marketplace items in order to jazz them up. There's unlimited stock of gene scrolls in the gem marketplace, so you can have fancier dragons, too.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@Euchrades0029
Kanna is so adorable, i love their design!
And the gem marketplace.. Yeah, i've seen cool apparels there but it's really pricey
I'm planning getting the genes from the Coliseum and digsites for now, thanks for the info tho!
@Euchrades0029
Kanna is so adorable, i love their design!
And the gem marketplace.. Yeah, i've seen cool apparels there but it's really pricey
I'm planning getting the genes from the Coliseum and digsites for now, thanks for the info tho!
Always glad to help!
Always glad to help!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@PaleKing Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@PaleKing Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid
Thank you a lot! I agree, comunity here such a newbie-friendly! It's really nice to be here :}
Also the dragons you have for adoption so adorable! Thanks for the link, i absolutely get one!
@ShadowMermaid
Thank you a lot! I agree, comunity here such a newbie-friendly! It's really nice to be here :}
Also the dragons you have for adoption so adorable! Thanks for the link, i absolutely get one!
@PaleKing you're welcome! I really hope you enjoy your time here
@PaleKing you're welcome! I really hope you enjoy your time here
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
1 2