Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | meowdy! looking for friends!
hello! my name is marcie and im quite new here, so i figured id post an introduction! i use she/he pronouns, i am a bisexual woman, i have autism and chronic pain, and i love browser games! in my free time i enjoy making art and loosing myself in music.

my best friend maple introduced me to this site a few months ago and i completely forgot about it until now! i came from chickensmoothie. im still very confused on how everything works, but im having fun!

id love to make some friends here! feel free to send any friend requests or messages my way :)
hello! my name is marcie and im quite new here, so i figured id post an introduction! i use she/he pronouns, i am a bisexual woman, i have autism and chronic pain, and i love browser games! in my free time i enjoy making art and loosing myself in music.

my best friend maple introduced me to this site a few months ago and i completely forgot about it until now! i came from chickensmoothie. im still very confused on how everything works, but im having fun!

id love to make some friends here! feel free to send any friend requests or messages my way :)
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
Welcome to FR! I'll send some things over to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
Welcome to FR! I'll send some things over to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
[quote name="Halkiierid" date="2023-01-31 07:35:35" ] Welcome to FR! I'll send some things over to help you get started - check the Crossroads. [/quote] thank you so much!!! its really appreciated <3
Halkiierid wrote on 2023-01-31 07:35:35:
thank you so much!!! its really appreciated <3
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
Welcome to FR! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! I have a few nests that are due to hatch within a few days, you can check out my Nesting Grounds and see if any of the current pairings are of interest to you, and I'll put aside a hatchling if you're interested.
Welcome to FR! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! I have a few nests that are due to hatch within a few days, you can check out my Nesting Grounds and see if any of the current pairings are of interest to you, and I'll put aside a hatchling if you're interested.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time