Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Wrong spot but hi again!
Accidentally put this in the wrong spot at first lol but hi!

Im super new but already having a blast exploring the website there’s so much to learn!

A little about me is I love space, crystals (geologically and spiritually), digital art, collage, music (David Bowie, Rina Sawayama, Weyes Blood, Radiohead, and Orville peck to name some) and computers/computer science! If anyone else shares these interests I’d love to hear it’s always great to meet other people who like these things <3

Anywho I’m off to figure out how to get neon dragons lol
Accidentally put this in the wrong spot at first lol but hi!

Im super new but already having a blast exploring the website there’s so much to learn!

A little about me is I love space, crystals (geologically and spiritually), digital art, collage, music (David Bowie, Rina Sawayama, Weyes Blood, Radiohead, and Orville peck to name some) and computers/computer science! If anyone else shares these interests I’d love to hear it’s always great to meet other people who like these things <3

Anywho I’m off to figure out how to get neon dragons lol
@Voir36 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Radioactive is the colour you want for neon dragons. There may be another but I think radioactive is the main one.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free. None are neon, but someone might catch your eye.
@Voir36 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Radioactive is the colour you want for neon dragons. There may be another but I think radioactive is the main one.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free. None are neon, but someone might catch your eye.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Welcome to FR! I'll send over some things to help you get started- check the Crossroads.
Welcome to FR! I'll send over some things to help you get started- check the Crossroads.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@ShadowMermaid

Thank you! And oooh you’re right I’m going to go buy some with those colors now lol! Also I’ll def check it out!

@Halkiierid

Thank you! I know I said it in the crossroads but I love the dragons you gave me so much thank you!
@ShadowMermaid

Thank you! And oooh you’re right I’m going to go buy some with those colors now lol! Also I’ll def check it out!

@Halkiierid

Thank you! I know I said it in the crossroads but I love the dragons you gave me so much thank you!