Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | intro / looking to meet new friends
hello! i'm staysinful, or you can also call me by my name, victor. i'm a young adult from north america (FR+3). i joined flight rising about a year ago when a friend introduced me to it, but i forgot about it for a bit of time but i think i am finally back from my hiatus to actually play.

i love to collect really weird dragons, ones that often dont find a home on flight rising. if anyone sees this thread and has any dragons they think are ugly / need a new forever home just let me know. i am way too attached to the little guys. if anyone also has any advice for newbies i would gladly take it since i really don't know too much about this game besides the super basics.

i also play a TON of other games, and if anyone else also plays these and wants to play together / talk about it just send me a friend req/dm!. I play: pokemon, resident evil, dead by daylight, zelda, super mario galaxy series, stardew valley, minecraft, a lot of old n64+DS games, animal crossing, smash bros, (honestly i have SO many nintendo games), and some more that im forgetting but my gaming collection is too large for one person probably.

i'm also huge into a lot of music with my favorite artist being thundercat. he has some serious bass skills and would absolutely recommend his music to anyone who likes vibeful and silly music. i also like other artists like daft punk, maximum the hormone, the garden, cape coral, and honestly a ton more. i love almost every music type (no joke) and am always looking for some new music recommendations because i have a tendency to listen to the same things.

im usually online later in the day / night my time zone so those are the times i am most likely to write back. i would love to meet some new people as the pandemic has honestly dwindled my friend group down severely.

hello! i'm staysinful, or you can also call me by my name, victor. i'm a young adult from north america (FR+3). i joined flight rising about a year ago when a friend introduced me to it, but i forgot about it for a bit of time but i think i am finally back from my hiatus to actually play.

i love to collect really weird dragons, ones that often dont find a home on flight rising. if anyone sees this thread and has any dragons they think are ugly / need a new forever home just let me know. i am way too attached to the little guys. if anyone also has any advice for newbies i would gladly take it since i really don't know too much about this game besides the super basics.

i also play a TON of other games, and if anyone else also plays these and wants to play together / talk about it just send me a friend req/dm!. I play: pokemon, resident evil, dead by daylight, zelda, super mario galaxy series, stardew valley, minecraft, a lot of old n64+DS games, animal crossing, smash bros, (honestly i have SO many nintendo games), and some more that im forgetting but my gaming collection is too large for one person probably.

i'm also huge into a lot of music with my favorite artist being thundercat. he has some serious bass skills and would absolutely recommend his music to anyone who likes vibeful and silly music. i also like other artists like daft punk, maximum the hormone, the garden, cape coral, and honestly a ton more. i love almost every music type (no joke) and am always looking for some new music recommendations because i have a tendency to listen to the same things.

im usually online later in the day / night my time zone so those are the times i am most likely to write back. i would love to meet some new people as the pandemic has honestly dwindled my friend group down severely.

MKDS_character_Peach.png[they/them] [non-exalt]
If you're looking for a really odd-looking dragon, take a look here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3055539/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/1q7diA4.jpeg[/img][/url] They have some dragons with radically weird eyes at affordable prices.
If you're looking for a really odd-looking dragon, take a look here:

1q7diA4.jpeg

They have some dragons with radically weird eyes at affordable prices.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Welcome back to FR! I joined back in 2018 and then forgot about it until around 2021, so I totally understand how that can happen. I don't really have any odd dragons yet, but I'm always working on odd pairings from my dragons who don't have permanent mates, so who knows what'll come out of it!
Welcome back to FR! I joined back in 2018 and then forgot about it until around 2021, so I totally understand how that can happen. I don't really have any odd dragons yet, but I'm always working on odd pairings from my dragons who don't have permanent mates, so who knows what'll come out of it!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time