Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello World
Hello, I'm Hyaenidraco, or Hy for short. My username is short for "Hyaenidae Draco", the latin names for hyenas and dragons, my two favourite animals.

I'm in Fire. I liked the look of the Flamecaller, as well as the general aesthetic of fire and volcanoes. I also didn't realise until after that its main colour is orange, which is cool because I do love orange! I like most colours though, so it's not too shocking that I liked Fire's colour. The lore is kind of interesting too.

As for hobbies, I don't have anything really extraordinary. I like to read - my favourite genres are sci-fi and fantasy, but I'll read just about anything. Currently I'm reading The Human Planet: How We Created the Anthropocene as my Geography teacher recommended I read it. It's very interesting! It's just about all the different ways humans have changed the planet, starting from when we first evolved. I'm only about halfway through, but I could talk about it for ages and ages if I got going.

I'm also just getting into video games. I used to pretty much only play Minecraft, and very rarely too, but I bought myself Undertale as a New Years gift to myself and I'm having a lot of fun (although seeing as I don't really have much skill in playing I tend to get stuck a lot. Still fun though).

So yeah, that's my introduction! It'll be nice to talk to some people :)
Hello, I'm Hyaenidraco, or Hy for short. My username is short for "Hyaenidae Draco", the latin names for hyenas and dragons, my two favourite animals.

I'm in Fire. I liked the look of the Flamecaller, as well as the general aesthetic of fire and volcanoes. I also didn't realise until after that its main colour is orange, which is cool because I do love orange! I like most colours though, so it's not too shocking that I liked Fire's colour. The lore is kind of interesting too.

As for hobbies, I don't have anything really extraordinary. I like to read - my favourite genres are sci-fi and fantasy, but I'll read just about anything. Currently I'm reading The Human Planet: How We Created the Anthropocene as my Geography teacher recommended I read it. It's very interesting! It's just about all the different ways humans have changed the planet, starting from when we first evolved. I'm only about halfway through, but I could talk about it for ages and ages if I got going.

I'm also just getting into video games. I used to pretty much only play Minecraft, and very rarely too, but I bought myself Undertale as a New Years gift to myself and I'm having a lot of fun (although seeing as I don't really have much skill in playing I tend to get stuck a lot. Still fun though).

So yeah, that's my introduction! It'll be nice to talk to some people :)
hey there, welcome to FR! your username is really cool, love the meaning behind it :) hope you have fun here, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me a message! i'm always happy to help new players! ^^
hey there, welcome to FR! your username is really cool, love the meaning behind it :) hope you have fun here, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me a message! i'm always happy to help new players! ^^
• scribble | he/him | FRT +3 •

cuLoxrX.png
Thank you. I don't have any questions yet, but I'll be sure to ask if I have any :)
Thank you. I don't have any questions yet, but I'll be sure to ask if I have any :)
@Hyaenidraco

hello! welcome to fr :D

i'm sorta new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends! feel free to shoot me a msg if you need a small helping hand around the site!!

i'm a book addict too lol, time passes so quick when i'm reading. fire seems like an interesting flight! it's one of the four elements, which is pretty cool. i might have some reasons to move to it one day then :]

enjoy exploring sornieth!
~ iko
@Hyaenidraco

hello! welcome to fr :D

i'm sorta new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends! feel free to shoot me a msg if you need a small helping hand around the site!!

i'm a book addict too lol, time passes so quick when i'm reading. fire seems like an interesting flight! it's one of the four elements, which is pretty cool. i might have some reasons to move to it one day then :]

enjoy exploring sornieth!
~ iko
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
@komiko (does this give a notification?)

Hello!

Arcane is a nice Flight - it was one of the ones I considered when picking.

What sorts of books do you read? I'm curious :)

And thank you for the welcome!
@komiko (does this give a notification?)

Hello!

Arcane is a nice Flight - it was one of the ones I considered when picking.

What sorts of books do you read? I'm curious :)

And thank you for the welcome!