Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello fr
hello! my name is blue, he/him, recommended the game by some friends. i've thought of making an account for some time but kept forgetting. however i've been having fun today playing around and learning how everything works!

i'm actually kind of a shy person so i don't know how often i'll be on the forums. everyone seems nice though. my birthday is coming up (on the 2nd) so i'm excited to see what happens then!

thank you for reading my little post & i hope you have a great day!
hello! my name is blue, he/him, recommended the game by some friends. i've thought of making an account for some time but kept forgetting. however i've been having fun today playing around and learning how everything works!

i'm actually kind of a shy person so i don't know how often i'll be on the forums. everyone seems nice though. my birthday is coming up (on the 2nd) so i'm excited to see what happens then!

thank you for reading my little post & i hope you have a great day!
ePOliyb.png mjtJ868.png call me Blue!
eswSnrS.png 11efmKl.png Run! Pixel Dragons
o7ZCFYm.png nJT9A3U.png Wishlist
Pgv53XB.png q9EEy5M.png
@Bluedrake Welcome to Flight Rising! :D If you need anything, feel free to message me, I promise I don't bite!
@Bluedrake Welcome to Flight Rising! :D If you need anything, feel free to message me, I promise I don't bite!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_