Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Heya, I'm Kiwi or Kacey (xe/xem; he/him)

I'm technically new, I made this account a few months back but just got into recently because of my bestie getting me into the game again. Been having fun so far!

Heya, I'm Kiwi or Kacey (xe/xem; he/him)

I'm technically new, I made this account a few months back but just got into recently because of my bestie getting me into the game again. Been having fun so far!

@AnIronicKiwi Welcome! :D
@AnIronicKiwi Welcome! :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@AnIronicKiwi

hello! welcome back to fr :D

i'm sorta new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends! feel free to shoot me a msg if you need a small helping hand around the site!! it's great that you're having fun here!

for now, enjoy exploring sornieth!
~ iko
@AnIronicKiwi

hello! welcome back to fr :D

i'm sorta new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends! feel free to shoot me a msg if you need a small helping hand around the site!! it's great that you're having fun here!

for now, enjoy exploring sornieth!
~ iko
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
Welcome back to fr! If you ever want to chat I'm open too, I love making friends :D
Welcome back to fr! If you ever want to chat I'm open too, I love making friends :D
fkWjutW.pngTO5f5vS.pngq9EEy5M.png5hF3FGk.png2zqBVe2.png
ML74daY.gif
@AnIronicKiwi
welcome back to fr! i totally understand how u left and joined back after a few months bc that's what happened to me here! if u ever want to talk ur welcome to send me a msg, i love to talk and make new friends <3 anyways hope u enjoy ur stay here in fr!
@AnIronicKiwi
welcome back to fr! i totally understand how u left and joined back after a few months bc that's what happened to me here! if u ever want to talk ur welcome to send me a msg, i love to talk and make new friends <3 anyways hope u enjoy ur stay here in fr!
i4gAkBR.png