Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi there :D
hi !
i think it's about time i did this lol :>

i'm komiko of the arcane flight, but feel free to call me iko or moon. my preferred prns are she/her, and i'm a nature enthusiast! my closest friends might call me a perfectionist, and i love hoarding art supplies. feel free to shoot me a message or random friend req, i love meeting new ppl!

some of my interests/hobbies include drawing, writing stories about magical characters, whimsical forests and overcomplicated dragon personas. , talking with friends, reading wof tumblr posts (especially qinter ones - yeah, ik i'm weird!) and playing tennis. i also have a passion for pearlcatchers and skydancers, as well as all things artsy and aesthetic.

i go by many names, so you may also know me as misty on ajc, or komiko on chicken smoothie. some books i love are tsfgf, kotlc, hp and ofc, wof.

don't hesitate to reach out on this thread or, frankly, anywhere, i'd love to meet ya!
for now, have a nice day/night,

- komiko
hi !
i think it's about time i did this lol :>

i'm komiko of the arcane flight, but feel free to call me iko or moon. my preferred prns are she/her, and i'm a nature enthusiast! my closest friends might call me a perfectionist, and i love hoarding art supplies. feel free to shoot me a message or random friend req, i love meeting new ppl!

some of my interests/hobbies include drawing, writing stories about magical characters, whimsical forests and overcomplicated dragon personas. , talking with friends, reading wof tumblr posts (especially qinter ones - yeah, ik i'm weird!) and playing tennis. i also have a passion for pearlcatchers and skydancers, as well as all things artsy and aesthetic.

i go by many names, so you may also know me as misty on ajc, or komiko on chicken smoothie. some books i love are tsfgf, kotlc, hp and ofc, wof.

don't hesitate to reach out on this thread or, frankly, anywhere, i'd love to meet ya!
for now, have a nice day/night,

- komiko
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
@komiko Hello!! :D Welcome to the introduction forums! I have no idea what those books are, but it's one of my new years resolutions to read more. What are those books? 0:
@komiko Hello!! :D Welcome to the introduction forums! I have no idea what those books are, but it's one of my new years resolutions to read more. What are those books? 0:
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead
hey!! i love your dragons and clan :D

ah, the books i mentioned (in order) were:
· the school for good and evil - soman chainani
· keeper of the lost cities - shannon messenger
· the harry potter series - jk rowling
· wings of fire - tui t sutherland

hopefully this helped, and gl with your new year resolution!
@uruhead
hey!! i love your dragons and clan :D

ah, the books i mentioned (in order) were:
· the school for good and evil - soman chainani
· keeper of the lost cities - shannon messenger
· the harry potter series - jk rowling
· wings of fire - tui t sutherland

hopefully this helped, and gl with your new year resolution!
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png