Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello! I just joined Flight Rising because my partner who has been on the site for a few years recommended it to me since they know I like dragons. I don't know a lot and I'm still figuring out how everything works, but I can't wait to have fun and get started!
Hello! I just joined Flight Rising because my partner who has been on the site for a few years recommended it to me since they know I like dragons. I don't know a lot and I'm still figuring out how everything works, but I can't wait to have fun and get started!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@varzidia welcome! it's great that your partner got you into FR and I'm sure they can help you out, but I still highly recommend you check out the Starter's Guide to FR just to get a little bit of extra info on everything.
@varzidia welcome! it's great that your partner got you into FR and I'm sure they can help you out, but I still highly recommend you check out the Starter's Guide to FR just to get a little bit of extra info on everything.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@varzidia
hi there!!

welcome to flight rising! i'm pretty new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends :]
don't hesitate to shoot me a message/comment if you need a helping hand around the site!!

enjoy exploring sornieth,

komiko
@varzidia
hi there!!

welcome to flight rising! i'm pretty new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends :]
don't hesitate to shoot me a message/comment if you need a helping hand around the site!!

enjoy exploring sornieth,

komiko
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png