Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | HEYA!!
Heya everyone, I am ST1NK-T00TH. I'm just a goofy silly little guy who's sole goal for this game is to make an interesting story with my dragons and PERHAPS draw a little bit (I animate in my free time).

I'm glad to be here!
Heya everyone, I am ST1NK-T00TH. I'm just a goofy silly little guy who's sole goal for this game is to make an interesting story with my dragons and PERHAPS draw a little bit (I animate in my free time).

I'm glad to be here!
:]]
:]]
@Ochitakai

First of all, welcome to FR. I have read your profile and I kind of have similar interests in my purpose of being on FR. See, I spend a lot of time in RP and every now and then I draw a secene from RP. When I draw somebody else's dragon, I do it for that person. However, my real goal has always been to bring lores to life.
@Ochitakai

First of all, welcome to FR. I have read your profile and I kind of have similar interests in my purpose of being on FR. See, I spend a lot of time in RP and every now and then I draw a secene from RP. When I draw somebody else's dragon, I do it for that person. However, my real goal has always been to bring lores to life.
QMoR6fx.png