Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyyo,,,
1 2
Ummm hi,, I go by Mar (she/her), I am 20 yrs old. I don't ever post in these but I figured I could attempt to get myself out there :) I recently started playing web browser games. I have two kitties, shadow, my precious old man, and Lilly(bug) our sweet devil we got last year. I have a lot of interests and hobbies, art, music, crochet (like a wee old lady), video games, I love to binge criminal minds, bleach, and mha. That's about it,, here's to new friends? [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
Ummm hi,, I go by Mar (she/her), I am 20 yrs old. I don't ever post in these but I figured I could attempt to get myself out there :) I recently started playing web browser games. I have two kitties, shadow, my precious old man, and Lilly(bug) our sweet devil we got last year. I have a lot of interests and hobbies, art, music, crochet (like a wee old lady), video games, I love to binge criminal minds, bleach, and mha.
That's about it,, here's to new friends?
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@thatonemar oh hey! hello there! welcome, hope you like it here!

We share some interests it seems! I particualrly like doing art ^^ also hey, crocheting sounds really cool to be honest!

I like anime too, I have a friend who really loves bleach, I never watched it but maybe one day, because it does seem nice (just don't think too much about the length dhsadh) but I'm more into one piece nowadays

anywya if you need any help with the game, feel free to ask!
@thatonemar oh hey! hello there! welcome, hope you like it here!

We share some interests it seems! I particualrly like doing art ^^ also hey, crocheting sounds really cool to be honest!

I like anime too, I have a friend who really loves bleach, I never watched it but maybe one day, because it does seem nice (just don't think too much about the length dhsadh) but I'm more into one piece nowadays

anywya if you need any help with the game, feel free to ask!
GJ4HbdE.gif
Welcome!

Ey another Bleach lover, I have a Grimmjow tattoo, like a total geek xD
Welcome!

Ey another Bleach lover, I have a Grimmjow tattoo, like a total geek xD
VX2x7ng.png
@Owari26 Helloo! Is he your favorite in the show? Personally Kenpachi, Ichigo, and Renji are mine :)
@Owari26 Helloo! Is he your favorite in the show? Personally Kenpachi, Ichigo, and Renji are mine :)
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
@glaciarie It's a v long anime lol Crocheting is v fun, but I am still learning. I wiilll definitely message you if I feel lost at all :)
@glaciarie It's a v long anime lol Crocheting is v fun, but I am still learning. I wiilll definitely message you if I feel lost at all :)
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
@thatonemar Yep, the blue-haired b*stard is my favorite, with Ichigo as second best. I write GrimmIchi fanfiction too and live in the GrimmIchi discord server. I'm also very excited for the new anime that's coming out. Have you seen the trailer already?
@thatonemar Yep, the blue-haired b*stard is my favorite, with Ichigo as second best. I write GrimmIchi fanfiction too and live in the GrimmIchi discord server. I'm also very excited for the new anime that's coming out. Have you seen the trailer already?
VX2x7ng.png
@Owari26 I have not seen the new trailer 0-0 can I add you as a friend btw?
@Owari26 I have not seen the new trailer 0-0 can I add you as a friend btw?
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
@thatonemar Yeah sure, I'd love to be friends.
@thatonemar Yeah sure, I'd love to be friends.
VX2x7ng.png
Hey welcome to the action lol :D Dang I used to be mad into Bleach :o I'm a shameless Gin stan for life if I'm honest.
Hey welcome to the action lol :D Dang I used to be mad into Bleach :o I'm a shameless Gin stan for life if I'm honest.
+3 FR time
z4RStl1.png wwgbadge.png
@ophidianpoet I am constantly switching between if I like Gin or not :') I am v slow w watching longer anime, so I honestly will be stuck w it forever lol
@ophidianpoet I am constantly switching between if I like Gin or not :') I am v slow w watching longer anime, so I honestly will be stuck w it forever lol
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
1 2