Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | not good at forums :')
Hi! I'm Megan, and I've procrastinated on joining this website for a while lol. Crazy bc I first heard of it years ago and I absolutely love dragons. I had some down time between jobs recently so I finally caved and made an account, and I love it! However, I haven't really been active in any online communities in years, so I could stand to make a few forum posts and maybe friends? We'll see haha I've been working with sweets for a little over five years now, making candies, cakes, and all sorts of pastries. I have a degree in fine arts that I hardly use bc school made art unpleasant for me, but by indulging in things I love (like dragon websites lol) I'm hoping to find some motivation to create again. I love to travel and learn, my favorite destination by far has been Japan! If you know a little Japanese or are practicing please hit me up, I could always use a practice buddy. I have other hobbies and stuff too but this intro is incredibly wordy already so,, hmu if you feel like it! [emoji=rainbow size=1] [emoji=heart size=1]
Hi! I'm Megan, and I've procrastinated on joining this website for a while lol. Crazy bc I first heard of it years ago and I absolutely love dragons. I had some down time between jobs recently so I finally caved and made an account, and I love it! However, I haven't really been active in any online communities in years, so I could stand to make a few forum posts and maybe friends? We'll see haha

I've been working with sweets for a little over five years now, making candies, cakes, and all sorts of pastries. I have a degree in fine arts that I hardly use bc school made art unpleasant for me, but by indulging in things I love (like dragon websites lol) I'm hoping to find some motivation to create again. I love to travel and learn, my favorite destination by far has been Japan! If you know a little Japanese or are practicing please hit me up, I could always use a practice buddy. I have other hobbies and stuff too but this intro is incredibly wordy already so,, hmu if you feel like it!
Hey there!

Same, in high school one of my friends used to play, but at the moment I did not have a laptop or computer of my own and I just shrugged at any internet activity that involved stuff outside of schoolwork, manga reading and library book reservations...

Then recently I lurked in a discord chat where people discussed fanfiction and then Flight Rising came up. I decided to join just to check out the vibes and I got addicted fell in love.

Woah, a pastry chef, that's amazing!

I myself study at the Tu/e and have 1-2 part time jobs. Life is slowly draining me of my energy, haha.

Hmmm, I do like Japanese culture, but I suck at languages...
Hey there!

Same, in high school one of my friends used to play, but at the moment I did not have a laptop or computer of my own and I just shrugged at any internet activity that involved stuff outside of schoolwork, manga reading and library book reservations...

Then recently I lurked in a discord chat where people discussed fanfiction and then Flight Rising came up. I decided to join just to check out the vibes and I got addicted fell in love.

Woah, a pastry chef, that's amazing!

I myself study at the Tu/e and have 1-2 part time jobs. Life is slowly draining me of my energy, haha.

Hmmm, I do like Japanese culture, but I suck at languages...
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi @Islet !

This site really is addiciting lol. And yeah I feel you being drained of energy, it's so hard to just enjoy yourself when there's so much to do all the time. FR is like a little safe haven ;v;

I started studying Japanese on duolingo to prepare for a trip, and it helped a lot to just get me started! I'm by no means an expert but it is fun to slowly recognize words and phrases in media like movies or anime.
Hi @Islet !

This site really is addiciting lol. And yeah I feel you being drained of energy, it's so hard to just enjoy yourself when there's so much to do all the time. FR is like a little safe haven ;v;

I started studying Japanese on duolingo to prepare for a trip, and it helped a lot to just get me started! I'm by no means an expert but it is fun to slowly recognize words and phrases in media like movies or anime.