Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I would like YOUR input.
1 2
I have a few very kind friends who have introduced me to Flight Rising. I like what I have seen so far, but still feel like a total n00b. Please feel free to tell me what you enjoy most on FR so that I may try everything! Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I have a few very kind friends who have introduced me to Flight Rising. I like what I have seen so far, but still feel like a total n00b. Please feel free to tell me what you enjoy most on FR so that I may try everything! Thank you!
LadyTamarwenBanner.png
@ladytamarwen welcome! I'm not surprised you're a little lost, FR has a lot to offer. personally I'm really fond of breeding projects and writing lore, and I can also recommend the coliseum if you feel like you can take it on!
Uru's Starter's Guide to FR has some basic information about everything and links to a lot of useful guides, so I recommend checking it out
@ladytamarwen welcome! I'm not surprised you're a little lost, FR has a lot to offer. personally I'm really fond of breeding projects and writing lore, and I can also recommend the coliseum if you feel like you can take it on!
Uru's Starter's Guide to FR has some basic information about everything and links to a lot of useful guides, so I recommend checking it out
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko I am most grateful for your advice! I shall seek the guide you linked. So far, the breeding has me quite intrigued. I look forward to experimenting for sure! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@LouckyKoneko

I am most grateful for your advice! I shall seek the guide you linked. So far, the breeding has me quite intrigued. I look forward to experimenting for sure!
LadyTamarwenBanner.png
@LadyTamarwen

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here most I think ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

I also love customizing and levelling my dragons:

Useful resources:
@LadyTamarwen

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here most I think ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

I also love customizing and levelling my dragons:

Useful resources:
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet

Awesome! Thank you for the links and information. All of the pieces are now coming together for me. I'm truly beginning to like this place. :)
@Islet

Awesome! Thank you for the links and information. All of the pieces are now coming together for me. I'm truly beginning to like this place. :)
LadyTamarwenBanner.png
@LadyTamarwen hello, Good morning and welcome to the dragon party! I can say personally that I'm really enjoying hitting the daily tasks here. Bonding with familiars, Tomo's Trivia, getting an item from Pinkerton and gathering with my clan. So fulfilling ????
@LadyTamarwen hello, Good morning and welcome to the dragon party! I can say personally that I'm really enjoying hitting the daily tasks here. Bonding with familiars, Tomo's Trivia, getting an item from Pinkerton and gathering with my clan. So fulfilling ????
+3 FR time
z4RStl1.png wwgbadge.png
@ophidianpoet

I am beginning to see what you mean. I haven't missed a day since I started! Today, I get to hatch some babies! Yay! *jumps up and down*
@ophidianpoet

I am beginning to see what you mean. I haven't missed a day since I started! Today, I get to hatch some babies! Yay! *jumps up and down*
LadyTamarwenBanner.png
@LadyTamarwen first, I absolutely love your username!

My favorite things about FR are honestly the daily tasks, hatching eggs, and I love lurking around the dragons in the auction house because sometimes you find a beautiful one! But right now I'm really into writing lore and building my lair :D
@LadyTamarwen first, I absolutely love your username!

My favorite things about FR are honestly the daily tasks, hatching eggs, and I love lurking around the dragons in the auction house because sometimes you find a beautiful one! But right now I'm really into writing lore and building my lair :D
fkWjutW.pngTO5f5vS.pngq9EEy5M.png5hF3FGk.png2zqBVe2.png
ML74daY.gif
@LadyTamarwen

I believe, so far, my favorite part would be the idea of Flights and the people. The people here are absolutely rare; they're super welcoming and kind, it's insane!

With Flights, I love anything that categorizes you based on personality, likes, and such other things-- for example, my current Flight, the Lightning Flight, is well known for having the most ambitious and quickest dragons around (Flight Rising Lightning Wiki). We are engineers, and we constantly joke about our deity, The Stormcatcher; we refer to him as Bossdad; and always have a good laugh about the times he's told us to "GET BACK TO WORK!"..I probably should go now.

Nice meeting you, though! :D I hope you enjoy it here on Flight Rising!
@LadyTamarwen

I believe, so far, my favorite part would be the idea of Flights and the people. The people here are absolutely rare; they're super welcoming and kind, it's insane!

With Flights, I love anything that categorizes you based on personality, likes, and such other things-- for example, my current Flight, the Lightning Flight, is well known for having the most ambitious and quickest dragons around (Flight Rising Lightning Wiki). We are engineers, and we constantly joke about our deity, The Stormcatcher; we refer to him as Bossdad; and always have a good laugh about the times he's told us to "GET BACK TO WORK!"..I probably should go now.

Nice meeting you, though! :D I hope you enjoy it here on Flight Rising!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
BABY DRAGONS!
Just the whole thing. Finding a pair to breed, waiting to hatch the eggs, hatching the eggs!! The whole thing is so much fun, and when they grow up i genuinely feel like a proud mother.
I also like writing lore for dragons! ~
BABY DRAGONS!
Just the whole thing. Finding a pair to breed, waiting to hatch the eggs, hatching the eggs!! The whole thing is so much fun, and when they grow up i genuinely feel like a proud mother.
I also like writing lore for dragons! ~
lv4RvA0.jpg
1 2