Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi everyone!
Hi! I'm BugOnALens! I joined this website because my daughter showed it to me. I love the beautiful dragons! I very much enjoy the breeding part of this website and everything you can collect! I'm not a huge fan of changing the genes on dragons because I feel like they have a personality already... I also love all the stories that people come up with on this site. When I purchase a dragon that already has lure in the bio, it will stay and add to the diversity of my lair. That way travelers from other clans are proudly integrated! I was a little weary of the second progen I received just because it was almost exactly the same as my first one lol... However, I think I came up with something fun to do with her based on Christmas since I joined in December! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=62&auth=b9a34e70917db0f430d6dfd039830294f96f1ec3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It will probably be a long lasting project, but I think it suits her![/center] I really enjoy fighting in the coliseum and am looking forward to collecting all the enemy familiars! They're so much fun lol! When not on flight rising, I am a mom of 3, I work, I enjoy nature photography, especially insects(hence the screen name!), baking, cooking, and just enjoying being around my family! **Also my daughter is making this for me, the animals on it represent my children and it is absolutely amazing!! [emoji=heart size=1] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2126322&skin=15504&apparel=34617,29234,30072,34618,15696,30076,42113,30080,15737,15721,15704&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center]
Hi! I'm BugOnALens! I joined this website because my daughter showed it to me. I love the beautiful dragons! I very much enjoy the breeding part of this website and everything you can collect! I'm not a huge fan of changing the genes on dragons because I feel like they have a personality already...

I also love all the stories that people come up with on this site. When I purchase a dragon that already has lure in the bio, it will stay and add to the diversity of my lair. That way travelers from other clans are proudly integrated!

I was a little weary of the second progen I received just because it was almost exactly the same as my first one lol... However, I think I came up with something fun to do with her based on Christmas since I joined in December!
dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=62&auth=b9a34e70917db0f430d6dfd039830294f96f1ec3&dummyext=prev.png

It will probably be a long lasting project, but I think it suits her!

I really enjoy fighting in the coliseum and am looking forward to collecting all the enemy familiars! They're so much fun lol!

When not on flight rising, I am a mom of 3, I work, I enjoy nature photography, especially insects(hence the screen name!), baking, cooking, and just enjoying being around my family!

**Also my daughter is making this for me, the animals on it represent my children and it is absolutely amazing!!
scry?sdid=2126322&skin=15504&apparel=34617,29234,30072,34618,15696,30076,42113,30080,15737,15721,15704&xt=dressing.png
@BugOnALens Welcome! Flight Rising is a great and creative community, we're so glad to have you! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to let me know!
@BugOnALens Welcome! Flight Rising is a great and creative community, we're so glad to have you! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to let me know!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@BugOnALens
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
@BugOnALens
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Bug! :D I love that you have such an involvement with your kids through here <3 And those dragon designs of yours are gorgeous, gosh :o anyway welcome to the dragon party, have so much fun!
Hey Bug! :D I love that you have such an involvement with your kids through here <3 And those dragon designs of yours are gorgeous, gosh :o anyway welcome to the dragon party, have so much fun!
+3 FR time
z4RStl1.png wwgbadge.png