Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hellooo!
Hi there everyone! I'm new to FR, I'm originally from FurVilla, but decided to check this place out. I really love this site and all my new dragons, hmhm :). I'm also excited to meet new people and make new friends! I'm Anubis, and I use he/they pronouns!! I'm really into Gorillaz and Criminal minds. I also really like the colour Glaucous, and I love Raccoons. I'm also from London. Anyways, I hope I can find some new mates and collect really cool dragons! Alright, Anubis out! <3
Hi there everyone! I'm new to FR, I'm originally from FurVilla, but decided to check this place out. I really love this site and all my new dragons, hmhm :). I'm also excited to meet new people and make new friends! I'm Anubis, and I use he/they pronouns!! I'm really into Gorillaz and Criminal minds. I also really like the colour Glaucous, and I love Raccoons. I'm also from London. Anyways, I hope I can find some new mates and collect really cool dragons! Alright, Anubis out! <3
3464-questioning-button.png3506-digital-artist-button.png3509-thespian-button.png3451-demiboy-pride-button.pngAnubis-he/they
@CharmNotFound
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you have fun, the community we have here is really the best :D
@CharmNotFound
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you have fun, the community we have here is really the best :D
fkWjutW.pngTO5f5vS.pngq9EEy5M.png5hF3FGk.png2zqBVe2.png
ML74daY.gif
@Valtrue
Thank you! I'm sure I will, everyone seems so nice!! :)
@Valtrue
Thank you! I'm sure I will, everyone seems so nice!! :)
3464-questioning-button.png3506-digital-artist-button.png3509-thespian-button.png3451-demiboy-pride-button.pngAnubis-he/they
@CharmNotFound

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
@CharmNotFound

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet

Ah! Thank you so much, I will definitely join the Discord! <33
@Islet

Ah! Thank you so much, I will definitely join the Discord! <33
@CharmNotFound hey, welcome in! I'm a Gorillaz fan too (Plastic Beach is my favorite album). As you live in London, are you into Taskmaster? :o
Also we use the same pronouns ayyyyy matchers :D
@CharmNotFound hey, welcome in! I'm a Gorillaz fan too (Plastic Beach is my favorite album). As you live in London, are you into Taskmaster? :o
Also we use the same pronouns ayyyyy matchers :D
+3 FR time
z4RStl1.png wwgbadge.png
@ophidianpoet

Hihi thankyou!! I really like Plastic Beach aswell, but I think Song Machine or Demon Days are my favourite albums! <3
And I never really got into Taskmaster, but I've watched a few episodes!
Also ayyyeeee pronoun twins lol <3
@ophidianpoet

Hihi thankyou!! I really like Plastic Beach aswell, but I think Song Machine or Demon Days are my favourite albums! <3
And I never really got into Taskmaster, but I've watched a few episodes!
Also ayyyeeee pronoun twins lol <3