Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning player
Hi!

I created an account two years ago but never actually played here. I am hoping for some help, I am so confused! I have bred my first and only two dragons, but how do I get more dragons other than breeding? What should I do first? I'm trying to read guides but any help and tips from players would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Hi!

I created an account two years ago but never actually played here. I am hoping for some help, I am so confused! I have bred my first and only two dragons, but how do I get more dragons other than breeding? What should I do first? I'm trying to read guides but any help and tips from players would be appreciated!

Thank you!
@KushiaMel hello there, welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time here!

About things to do, this starter guide might help you, I recommend you take a look!

If you want more dragons, I also recommend that you check the Raffles & Giveaways forums, because you can get some free stuff there, that includes dragons, but also apparel and familiars sometimes.

(I have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)

You can also buy dragons at the Auction House, there are some cheap dragons that look nice there! (Try setting the filter to "treasure only" for now since you are new and probably don't have gems")

When you are a bit more used to the site, I also recommend you take a look at how to build a coliseum team, because that will be very useful, but looking at it right NOW might be a bit overwhelming

Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions!
@KushiaMel hello there, welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time here!

About things to do, this starter guide might help you, I recommend you take a look!

If you want more dragons, I also recommend that you check the Raffles & Giveaways forums, because you can get some free stuff there, that includes dragons, but also apparel and familiars sometimes.

(I have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)

You can also buy dragons at the Auction House, there are some cheap dragons that look nice there! (Try setting the filter to "treasure only" for now since you are new and probably don't have gems")

When you are a bit more used to the site, I also recommend you take a look at how to build a coliseum team, because that will be very useful, but looking at it right NOW might be a bit overwhelming

Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@KushiaMel

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
@KushiaMel

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time on this website, or should I say Sorneith <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^
To help you on your way, here are some handy information sources:

Discord:
If you want to participate in the FR community you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.
Link to discord-reated forum topic:
Invite to an overall FR discord:

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@KushiaMel hey there, Welcome back to Sorineth (And into the forums!). You probably found all you need with those links above, but feel free to ping or PM me if you need some pointers!
@KushiaMel hey there, Welcome back to Sorineth (And into the forums!). You probably found all you need with those links above, but feel free to ping or PM me if you need some pointers!
+3 FR time
z4RStl1.png wwgbadge.png