Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not new, but wanted to say hi!
I'm not that new to Flight Rising, but I never really introduced myself and my birthday seemed like a good time to do it.
Hey everyone!! I'm ProgenyBeltane or just Beltane, and I like drawing, writing music, playing video games, and volcanoes! feel free to friend me at any time; I'm always looking for some new people to chat with :)
Some FR things: super into alchemy here, guardians are my favorite breed, and I'm beginning a fandragon collection hehe
I'm not that new to Flight Rising, but I never really introduced myself and my birthday seemed like a good time to do it.
Hey everyone!! I'm ProgenyBeltane or just Beltane, and I like drawing, writing music, playing video games, and volcanoes! feel free to friend me at any time; I'm always looking for some new people to chat with :)
Some FR things: super into alchemy here, guardians are my favorite breed, and I'm beginning a fandragon collection hehe
whaddya mean im not allowed in the walmart
@ProgenyBeltane

Omg! Happy birthday Beltane! And even though you're technically not new, welcome to Flight Rising anyway! I hope you have a lovely birthday and a good new year :D Let me know if you need anything!
@ProgenyBeltane

Omg! Happy birthday Beltane! And even though you're technically not new, welcome to Flight Rising anyway! I hope you have a lovely birthday and a good new year :D Let me know if you need anything!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@ProgenyBeltane

I wish you a happy (belated) birthday!

Woah, I've seen you around before, so hey! ^^

I love drawing a lot too, but my wrist died on me a while ago due to too much improper mouse usage. (I use a mouse to draw. Still healing because I keep overtaxing it, mosty for uni assignments, haha... ;v;)

Yep, alchemy is amazing! Although I'm not fond of the male guardian pose, I really dig the female pose! (One of my progenitors has remaines a guardian. ^^;)

Love your fandragon collection and gae a few of them some stars <3

See you around!
-islet
@ProgenyBeltane

I wish you a happy (belated) birthday!

Woah, I've seen you around before, so hey! ^^

I love drawing a lot too, but my wrist died on me a while ago due to too much improper mouse usage. (I use a mouse to draw. Still healing because I keep overtaxing it, mosty for uni assignments, haha... ;v;)

Yep, alchemy is amazing! Although I'm not fond of the male guardian pose, I really dig the female pose! (One of my progenitors has remaines a guardian. ^^;)

Love your fandragon collection and gae a few of them some stars <3

See you around!
-islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy (belated) birthday and welcome regardless of new-ness! Yessss Guardian nation goin strong over there in Fire flight hell ye ????
Happy (belated) birthday and welcome regardless of new-ness! Yessss Guardian nation goin strong over there in Fire flight hell ye ????
+3 FR time
z4RStl1.png wwgbadge.png