Introductions
Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | looking for dragon friends!
I've been here for two months and only just realised there's forums on here! I'm challenging myself to be social, and I'd love people to chat about dragons (but really just about anything) with!
I'm Morgan/Alder, I'm a 19yo nonbinary uni student and I love going into the woods and taking pictures of mushrooms! I also draw (sadly have not finished any of my dragons yet, i'm used to drawing people haha) and am currently hyperfixating on European history following the fall of the Roman Empire (the migration period is fascinating and the visigoths have made much cool art) and what we do in the shadows, so if you want to talk about gay vampires I am all ears!

I post my art pretty much only on tumblr, but I have no idea if people on fr tend to use tumblr ;v;
I've been here for two months and only just realised there's forums on here! I'm challenging myself to be social, and I'd love people to chat about dragons (but really just about anything) with!
I'm Morgan/Alder, I'm a 19yo nonbinary uni student and I love going into the woods and taking pictures of mushrooms! I also draw (sadly have not finished any of my dragons yet, i'm used to drawing people haha) and am currently hyperfixating on European history following the fall of the Roman Empire (the migration period is fascinating and the visigoths have made much cool art) and what we do in the shadows, so if you want to talk about gay vampires I am all ears!

I post my art pretty much only on tumblr, but I have no idea if people on fr tend to use tumblr ;v;
@amanitavirosa

Welcome, Alder! :D It's nice to have you here on the forums! I hope you can find some cool friends, there are a lot of amazing people here on the forums who definitely wanna talk about all that stuff, and who are super into art!

If you need any help with anything, feel free to reach out~.
@amanitavirosa

Welcome, Alder! :D It's nice to have you here on the forums! I hope you can find some cool friends, there are a lot of amazing people here on the forums who definitely wanna talk about all that stuff, and who are super into art!

If you need any help with anything, feel free to reach out~.
Signature2.png
Alex - He/they - FR+2
Artist & Nature Dom Team
Pings encouraged!
@amanitavirosa hello there!!! The forums here are mostly pretty cool so I suggest you look around, specially on the General Discussion, I think it's a good place to talk there (even if I don't do it much)

You can share your art if you want! Sometimes people threads for their own art on the Creative Corner forums so there is that too. I draw too, but I post on twitter instead! I ahve a link for my art twitter on my bio
@amanitavirosa hello there!!! The forums here are mostly pretty cool so I suggest you look around, specially on the General Discussion, I think it's a good place to talk there (even if I don't do it much)

You can share your art if you want! Sometimes people threads for their own art on the Creative Corner forums so there is that too. I draw too, but I post on twitter instead! I ahve a link for my art twitter on my bio
GJ4HbdE.gif
@amanitavirosa

OMG I'm currently up to my ears in thoughts about wwdits, I just finished it last week! Who's your favorite character?

Welcome to flight rising, you'll find tons of people here who have the same interests.
@amanitavirosa

OMG I'm currently up to my ears in thoughts about wwdits, I just finished it last week! Who's your favorite character?

Welcome to flight rising, you'll find tons of people here who have the same interests.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png aaaaaa

My name is Derek! he/him
aaaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@theodericc oh man I have no idea if I can pick a favourite! If I had to though, probably nandor. I have a weakness for dumb buff men with amazing wardrobes, and the way he's unknowingly pined after guillermo this whole season has me feeling some kinda way. What did you think of it? I only started watching after the wellness centre ep came out, but I've loved the movie for years
@theodericc oh man I have no idea if I can pick a favourite! If I had to though, probably nandor. I have a weakness for dumb buff men with amazing wardrobes, and the way he's unknowingly pined after guillermo this whole season has me feeling some kinda way. What did you think of it? I only started watching after the wellness centre ep came out, but I've loved the movie for years
@amanitavirosa
I honestly tried watching the movie after I finished the show, and i fell asleep in it twice XD. Just not as much my thing as the show ended up being.

Guillermo is for sure my favorite, the stubborn assistant role he's in is one that I find particularly entertaining, especially with how he's so so obviously better off than the vampires are. There's a part of me that wonders if when he gets turned he'll end up just as much of a disconnected mess as the rest of them.

The relationship that's building is very sweet, in the context of the show at least! It will be entertaining to see what happens now that they're all seperated
@amanitavirosa
I honestly tried watching the movie after I finished the show, and i fell asleep in it twice XD. Just not as much my thing as the show ended up being.

Guillermo is for sure my favorite, the stubborn assistant role he's in is one that I find particularly entertaining, especially with how he's so so obviously better off than the vampires are. There's a part of me that wonders if when he gets turned he'll end up just as much of a disconnected mess as the rest of them.

The relationship that's building is very sweet, in the context of the show at least! It will be entertaining to see what happens now that they're all seperated
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png aaaaaa

My name is Derek! he/him
aaaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png