Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello hello! looking to make new friends
[center][color=#97D58D]hi everyone, my name is matcha! i'm 22 and i really love playing cute games in my free time, usually gacha or multiplayer games but i used to be more active on forums with pets/collectible type features when i was a lot younger. right now i play a lot of borderlands 2 (mostly hype around the new game coming out in the spring!), final fantasy xiv, league of legends, pokemon unite and a bunch of gacha games. i have a longer list over in my hoard profile to avoid rambling on for too long here! and i'm SUPER excited for the new pokemon / danganronpa games coming out soon. i love making friends and learning about people, so if you stop in to say hi, tell me a random fact about yourself! for example, hmm... even though i base my online profiles off of matcha, green is actually one of my least favorite colors irl [emoji=wildclaw winking size=2]
hi everyone, my name is matcha! i'm 22 and i really love playing cute games in my free time, usually gacha or multiplayer games but i used to be more active on forums with pets/collectible type features when i was a lot younger.

right now i play a lot of borderlands 2 (mostly hype around the new game coming out in the spring!), final fantasy xiv, league of legends, pokemon unite and a bunch of gacha games. i have a longer list over in my hoard profile to avoid rambling on for too long here! and i'm SUPER excited for the new pokemon / danganronpa games coming out soon.

i love making friends and learning about people, so if you stop in to say hi, tell me a random fact about yourself! for example, hmm... even though i base my online profiles off of matcha, green is actually one of my least favorite colors irl
welcome!
quick word of advice, that particular color green is really hard to read! I recommend using a darker color for accessibility's sake (or just not using color text at all)

random fact about me... I can't draw humans, so whenever I want to draw fanart for my favorite series I draw the characters as fantasy creatures that I made up
welcome!
quick word of advice, that particular color green is really hard to read! I recommend using a darker color for accessibility's sake (or just not using color text at all)

random fact about me... I can't draw humans, so whenever I want to draw fanart for my favorite series I draw the characters as fantasy creatures that I made up
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2021-10-16 06:33:58" ] welcome! quick word of advice, that particular color green is really hard to read! I recommend using a darker color for accessibility's sake (or just not using color text at all) random fact about me... I can't draw humans, so whenever I want to draw fanart for my favorite series I draw the characters as fantasy creatures that I made up [/quote] [center][color=#7BA27B]thank you! and i tried to go with a darker green to make it more accessible, i didn't really think about that, sorry! let me know if this works out better! if i have to i won't do color at all but i think it's a really nice aesthetic personally compared to no color and it's funny because i'm actually the opposite, the only thing i can draw is humans lol[/color][/center]
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2021-10-16 06:33:58:
welcome!

thank you!

and i tried to go with a darker green to make it more accessible, i didn't really think about that, sorry! let me know if this works out better! if i have to i won't do color at all but i think it's a really nice aesthetic personally compared to no color

and it's funny because i'm actually the opposite, the only thing i can draw is humans lol
[quote name="nyantcha" date="2021-10-16 07:56:41" ] [center][color=#7BA27B]thank you! and i tried to go with a darker green to make it more accessible, i didn't really think about that, sorry! let me know if this works out better! if i have to i won't do color at all but i think it's a really nice aesthetic personally compared to no color and it's funny because i'm actually the opposite, the only thing i can draw is humans lol[/color][/center] [/quote] testing to see if your color is visible on the yellow replies as well! that is important to keep in mind, since replies alternate between white and yellow. the color you used there is okay on the white (at least on my screen) but I can't tell if it is on the yellow. generally darker more saturated colors are easier to read! you might want to go a little darker still if it looks weird on the yellow.
nyantcha wrote on 2021-10-16 07:56:41:
thank you!

and i tried to go with a darker green to make it more accessible, i didn't really think about that, sorry! let me know if this works out better! if i have to i won't do color at all but i think it's a really nice aesthetic personally compared to no color

and it's funny because i'm actually the opposite, the only thing i can draw is humans lol

testing to see if your color is visible on the yellow replies as well! that is important to keep in mind, since replies alternate between white and yellow. the color you used there is okay on the white (at least on my screen) but I can't tell if it is on the yellow.
generally darker more saturated colors are easier to read! you might want to go a little darker still if it looks weird on the yellow.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
okay, it looks decent on the yellow but you might still want to go just a little darker, just to be safe. I hope this helps!
okay, it looks decent on the yellow but you might still want to go just a little darker, just to be safe. I hope this helps!
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
Welocme to FR! Glad to see another borderlands fan!
If you ever need a friend feel free to send me a request
Welocme to FR! Glad to see another borderlands fan!
If you ever need a friend feel free to send me a request
Hi! Welcome!
Im also 22, and I have pet land snails ????
Hi! Welcome!
Im also 22, and I have pet land snails ????
thank you to all three of you!! i probably just won't use color in that case @LouckyKoneko , just to make sure that it's accessible to everyone.

@Novian i sent you a friend request!! the character i'm running through 2 now is around level 20 if you ever want to play or we could start new characters, i'm really not too picky with borderlands

and @maeflower it's nice to meet you too, especially someone else my age! OO land snails sound cool, i've never met anyone that has snails for pets before 0: what are their names??
thank you to all three of you!! i probably just won't use color in that case @LouckyKoneko , just to make sure that it's accessible to everyone.

@Novian i sent you a friend request!! the character i'm running through 2 now is around level 20 if you ever want to play or we could start new characters, i'm really not too picky with borderlands

and @maeflower it's nice to meet you too, especially someone else my age! OO land snails sound cool, i've never met anyone that has snails for pets before 0: what are their names??
hiiii hi welcome to fr!! i noticed u watch furuba <33
hiiii hi welcome to fr!! i noticed u watch furuba <33
she | 25 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
Hi ! Welcome ! We have similar progens !
Hi ! Welcome ! We have similar progens !