Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi~! I'm New Here!
Hello~ I am new here! Nice to meet you all! This looks like a fun site!
Hello~ I am new here! Nice to meet you all! This looks like a fun site!
hello! welcome to FR! this is a great website, but can be a little confusing at first. I recommend going to the Which Waystone if you don't know what to do, and you can always ask for advice on the Help forum if something confuses you!
hello! welcome to FR! this is a great website, but can be a little confusing at first. I recommend going to the Which Waystone if you don't know what to do, and you can always ask for advice on the Help forum if something confuses you!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Hello and welcome!
Hello and welcome!
Welcome fellow newbie!
Welcome fellow newbie!
Jd88XNq.png 6KQB58c.png
7ntZZGM.png 9Hautqk.png
H2jRHgT.png
hWPjBUy.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Enjoy the game.
Enjoy the game.
@Bura

Welcome! I hope you're enjoying it. Make sure to pet your familiars and use your daily gathering turns! That gets you treasure/food/items that you can use.
@Bura

Welcome! I hope you're enjoying it. Make sure to pet your familiars and use your daily gathering turns! That gets you treasure/food/items that you can use.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@Bura Welcome! It's a lot of fun for me lol. I'm been on for years but I did take a 3 year break haha. But Ive been back for nearly a year now.
@Bura Welcome! It's a lot of fun for me lol. I'm been on for years but I did take a 3 year break haha. But Ive been back for nearly a year now.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Bura Hello and welcome to the game!
@Bura Hello and welcome to the game!
cat hair everywhere