Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hi, I'm new here!
Still getting used to things but enjoying myself so far!
If any one has some tips for a beginner they'd be greatly appreciated!
Hi, I'm new here!
Still getting used to things but enjoying myself so far!
If any one has some tips for a beginner they'd be greatly appreciated!
@cloudRoyalty Hey there and welcome! I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties!

As far as beginners' tips, I recommend the Which Waystone to show you around as to what you can do here! It's the funny little rock down in the bottom right that looks like it's glowing. Every day there's things you can do, and Crim's trades refresh hourly.

A good and fast way to grow is to make sure your dragons stay fed, and you can collect food by either fighting and collecting loot in the coliseum or doing your daily gathering and converting the items to food points in your hoard.
@cloudRoyalty Hey there and welcome! I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties!

As far as beginners' tips, I recommend the Which Waystone to show you around as to what you can do here! It's the funny little rock down in the bottom right that looks like it's glowing. Every day there's things you can do, and Crim's trades refresh hourly.

A good and fast way to grow is to make sure your dragons stay fed, and you can collect food by either fighting and collecting loot in the coliseum or doing your daily gathering and converting the items to food points in your hoard.
♥ Lunar Plume System - Host: Onyx ♥