Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi There!
Hello! I’m Cotinga, a casual Flight Rising player. I do art of my characters and will take requests (assuming I’m feeling motivated at the time). Feel free to chat with me about stuff irl or just converse about Flight Rising!
Hello! I’m Cotinga, a casual Flight Rising player. I do art of my characters and will take requests (assuming I’m feeling motivated at the time). Feel free to chat with me about stuff irl or just converse about Flight Rising!
@Cotinga

Welcome to Flight Rising! You're definitely in the right place, this whole site is filled with artists who love to draw, write, and talk about their characters.

If you need any help with figuring out FR, since sometimes it can be rather confusing, feel free to @ me and I'd love to help! :D
@Cotinga

Welcome to Flight Rising! You're definitely in the right place, this whole site is filled with artists who love to draw, write, and talk about their characters.

If you need any help with figuring out FR, since sometimes it can be rather confusing, feel free to @ me and I'd love to help! :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead
Thanks! I’ve been playing for a while, but mainly just a passive thing in my free time and only recently discovered forums. And thanks for offering to help, as far as gaming beyond Tomo and breeding I’m pretty much clueless ^^’
@uruhead
Thanks! I’ve been playing for a while, but mainly just a passive thing in my free time and only recently discovered forums. And thanks for offering to help, as far as gaming beyond Tomo and breeding I’m pretty much clueless ^^’
@Cotinga

Yeah, I totally feel that! I'll rephrase my initial greeting then, welcome to the forums!

I find most of my fun from doing the minigames (Majong is my weakness) and helping with my flight's dominance efforts. The community is such a huge part of FR, finding out what programs your flight does to help with monthly battles or anything like that can get you sweet, hand-drawn digital badges to show your participation, or even rewards from raffles. You can usually find it in your flight's exclusive forums, but I'm sure if you posted somewhere in there that you wanna find out more, someone will reach out and tell you all about it! :D

My other favorite thing to do is to play scrying forum games (i.e., my favorite is the "scry this set of emojis" games, where you get to go off of a theme and scry a completely made up dragon! It's my favorite ^^; ) in the Forum Games section of the forums page. I've said forum too many times now and it doesn't look like a word.

Edit: I didn't realize you were part of the nature flight until I looked! I can tell you more about our flight dominance efforts! lol
@Cotinga

Yeah, I totally feel that! I'll rephrase my initial greeting then, welcome to the forums!

I find most of my fun from doing the minigames (Majong is my weakness) and helping with my flight's dominance efforts. The community is such a huge part of FR, finding out what programs your flight does to help with monthly battles or anything like that can get you sweet, hand-drawn digital badges to show your participation, or even rewards from raffles. You can usually find it in your flight's exclusive forums, but I'm sure if you posted somewhere in there that you wanna find out more, someone will reach out and tell you all about it! :D

My other favorite thing to do is to play scrying forum games (i.e., my favorite is the "scry this set of emojis" games, where you get to go off of a theme and scry a completely made up dragon! It's my favorite ^^; ) in the Forum Games section of the forums page. I've said forum too many times now and it doesn't look like a word.

Edit: I didn't realize you were part of the nature flight until I looked! I can tell you more about our flight dominance efforts! lol
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
My personal favorites are that one memory game in the fairgrounds and gift-giving games, I just like giving away free stuff I guess lol. Also yeah I am part of Nature! Already looking to join a group so that I can help with dominance pushes. And thanks again for telling me all this, it’s really a big help!
My personal favorites are that one memory game in the fairgrounds and gift-giving games, I just like giving away free stuff I guess lol. Also yeah I am part of Nature! Already looking to join a group so that I can help with dominance pushes. And thanks again for telling me all this, it’s really a big help!