Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya!
Hiya! I joined a short while back, and finally got around to making an introduction! I'm very new to forums, but feel free to message me if you want to hang out!

I joined via a friend on tumblr and am in love with Gaoler Dragons because floofy.

Hiya! I joined a short while back, and finally got around to making an introduction! I'm very new to forums, but feel free to message me if you want to hang out!

I joined via a friend on tumblr and am in love with Gaoler Dragons because floofy.

I also near exclusively played the jigsaw mini-game for two weeks straight.
I also near exclusively played the jigsaw mini-game for two weeks straight.
hello, welcome! Gaolers are definitely one of my faves as well, though my top fave would be Obelisks. gotta love the floof.
haha, Jigsaw is pretty fun, if I wasn't so terribly slow at it I would definitely play it more often! though my favorite game is Shock Switch, definitely not one you should play if you can't handle flashing, but it's pretty enjoyable once you figure out how it works. and it pays a lot of treasure even on easy mode which is also pretty neat considering I just went broke earlier this week from lair expansions...
hello, welcome! Gaolers are definitely one of my faves as well, though my top fave would be Obelisks. gotta love the floof.
haha, Jigsaw is pretty fun, if I wasn't so terribly slow at it I would definitely play it more often! though my favorite game is Shock Switch, definitely not one you should play if you can't handle flashing, but it's pretty enjoyable once you figure out how it works. and it pays a lot of treasure even on easy mode which is also pretty neat considering I just went broke earlier this week from lair expansions...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@Khonsu6

Welcome to Flight Rising, or more specifically, the forums! :D Goalers are super fluffy and lovely, I'm glad that your friend enjoys them!

I personally love the Majong mini game, but the jigsaw is also super fun.

If you need help with anything on the site, feel free to reach out, I'd love to help!
@Khonsu6

Welcome to Flight Rising, or more specifically, the forums! :D Goalers are super fluffy and lovely, I'm glad that your friend enjoys them!

I personally love the Majong mini game, but the jigsaw is also super fun.

If you need help with anything on the site, feel free to reach out, I'd love to help!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@Khonsu6 Hey there and welcome! I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties! (Also my favorite dragons are spirals and mirrors, but I'm sure you can tell.)
@Khonsu6 Hey there and welcome! I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties! (Also my favorite dragons are spirals and mirrors, but I'm sure you can tell.)
♥ Lunar Plume System - Host: Onyx ♥