Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
I just joined Flight Rising! My name is Evan, and I joined the Plague flight because the Plaguebringer looks really cool! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
I just joined Flight Rising! My name is Evan, and I joined the Plague flight because the Plaguebringer looks really cool!
@pendrag0n welcome to Flight Rising! i love the unique look of the dragons you have collected so far, i hope you have fun developing your lair & its story ^__^ i've sent you a little welcome gift, be sure to check the Crossroads!!
@pendrag0n welcome to Flight Rising! i love the unique look of the dragons you have collected so far, i hope you have fun developing your lair & its story ^__^ i've sent you a little welcome gift, be sure to check the Crossroads!!
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
@pendrag0n

Hi Evan, welcome to Flight Rising! :D If you need anything or need help figuring out something complicated (because sometimes, FR can be a little complicated...) feel free to reach out! I'd love to help!
@pendrag0n

Hi Evan, welcome to Flight Rising! :D If you need anything or need help figuring out something complicated (because sometimes, FR can be a little complicated...) feel free to reach out! I'd love to help!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_