Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi ... I'm new.
Hi,

I'm new to the game and have so much to learn!

My name is Heidi and most games are ones that I play with my kids, but its nice to find a more mature game to play.

I'm already addicted to looking at all the beautiful dragons in the forums and AH.

Can someone tell me about changing genes? How does it work and how much does it cost?

Also what are your favorite dragon breeds /genes?

Thanks for all your help and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi,

I'm new to the game and have so much to learn!

My name is Heidi and most games are ones that I play with my kids, but its nice to find a more mature game to play.

I'm already addicted to looking at all the beautiful dragons in the forums and AH.

Can someone tell me about changing genes? How does it work and how much does it cost?

Also what are your favorite dragon breeds /genes?

Thanks for all your help and I look forward to getting to know you.

5DyUbEP.png SruD6n3L_o.png 84526591.png 3sKaKGc.png
@Icewave

Hi Heidi! My name is Alex, it's a pleasure to meet you! :D Welcome to Flight Rising!

Genes can be bought from the Marketplace, and have a variety of different costs; some of them can cost treasure (such as Safari, Giraffe, etc), some of them can cost gems (for more popular/"pretty" genes such as Crystal, Iridescent, etc). I'll send you a PM with a primary and a secondary gene so you can apply it to a dragon (or two)! They're instant, you just have to pay for it.

You'll go into your hoard, which the gene will be stored under your Specialty tab until you use it - it never expires, so no need to worry about that. Some genes are only applicable to some dragons, but will specified for which dragon they're used on (such as Veilspun, Gaoler, or Banescale, which are Ancient breeds and to compensate for them not being able to wear apparel, they have specialized genes to make them pretty!)

I would say that my favorite dragon is either Veilspun or Obelisk, and I really love Flaunt and Flare for a Primary/Secondary pair, anything that takes the original gene color and gives me more colors to play with!

If you need help getting anything else sorted, feel free to ask!! I'd be more than willing to help out! :D
@Icewave

Hi Heidi! My name is Alex, it's a pleasure to meet you! :D Welcome to Flight Rising!

Genes can be bought from the Marketplace, and have a variety of different costs; some of them can cost treasure (such as Safari, Giraffe, etc), some of them can cost gems (for more popular/"pretty" genes such as Crystal, Iridescent, etc). I'll send you a PM with a primary and a secondary gene so you can apply it to a dragon (or two)! They're instant, you just have to pay for it.

You'll go into your hoard, which the gene will be stored under your Specialty tab until you use it - it never expires, so no need to worry about that. Some genes are only applicable to some dragons, but will specified for which dragon they're used on (such as Veilspun, Gaoler, or Banescale, which are Ancient breeds and to compensate for them not being able to wear apparel, they have specialized genes to make them pretty!)

I would say that my favorite dragon is either Veilspun or Obelisk, and I really love Flaunt and Flare for a Primary/Secondary pair, anything that takes the original gene color and gives me more colors to play with!

If you need help getting anything else sorted, feel free to ask!! I'd be more than willing to help out! :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Hey, welcome! I’m Morbid.

My favorite breeds…oh, that’s hard. Nocturnes and Imperials are lovely, and Faes are so cute!
My favorite genes would probably be either Constellation/Starmap or Poison/Toxin. Skink is really cute too!
Hey, welcome! I’m Morbid.

My favorite breeds…oh, that’s hard. Nocturnes and Imperials are lovely, and Faes are so cute!
My favorite genes would probably be either Constellation/Starmap or Poison/Toxin. Skink is really cute too!
—Morbid
mXT68sw.png[/img]
Hello, fellow nooby! Wish I could help, but I am still learning and might do more harm than good.

I'm really in love with the guardians, and bogsneaks.
Hello, fellow nooby! Wish I could help, but I am still learning and might do more harm than good.

I'm really in love with the guardians, and bogsneaks.
[Love] Guardians - Nocs - Skydancers - Bogs
[Like] Snappers - Imps - Wildclaws - Pearlcatcher
[Meh] Mirrors - Tundra - Ridgeback
[Ew] Coatls - Fae - Spirals
Hi Heidi! Welcome to Flight Rising!! :D
My name is ham, and my favourite breeds are obelisks, skydancers and imperials!
My favourite genes are poison/toxin, capsule, and stained can make some awesome colour combos!!
Hi Heidi! Welcome to Flight Rising!! :D
My name is ham, and my favourite breeds are obelisks, skydancers and imperials!
My favourite genes are poison/toxin, capsule, and stained can make some awesome colour combos!!
kai

iuEBSJ3.png7ntZZGM.pngpZJYyk4.png
hZipXGO.pngwh3Tiip.pngcZOnhJ9.pngn17QGji.png